Reviews for Robbie Forgotten
SaraDaniela2004 chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh my God
Katla1 chapter 17 . 2/17/2018
Man, those last few chapters were kinda powerful. My heart was pounding!
I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter, rare praise for fanfiction. I used to find it so hard to find good fics to read. Thank you for writing quality fanfiction!
Katla1 chapter 9 . 2/17/2018
I am absolutely loving this story!
awabblertoday chapter 15 . 2/12/2018
there was so much emotion in that. i swear my heart jumped to my stomach.
SuckMcJones chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
(**)
Miss Nemesis chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
I Loooooove it! It was really nice to see what Sportacus was thinking, and I'm glad you did decide to add it as an epilogue sort of thing.

Can we talk about how Robbie was basically originally planning to do the same thing with Sportacus by rewriting his memory of sorts for his own personal gain? I don't know how, bit I didn't even think of it that way until Robbie was telling him how he had lost his memory in the first place. (/ω\)
Still, though, I don't blame him for being upset about what happened.

Now. This was a super great end, Sportacus basically promising Robbie that hells try real hard to be Robbie's friend again, but.
I want it.
I want that to be a thing I can read.
I want it, stat.
Give, please.

I'm kidding but also not kidding. A highly needed suggestion. Friendly fluff is the best kind of intangible Fluff. (。・ω・。)ノ
The-Raven-Viktoria-Magrey chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
Great. Now I have to ponder the meaning of my existence again. *Keeps biting a carrot*
In all seriousness...That was a great ending. I went super crazy over the story and now I feel odd. Like...Am I even the person who wrote that over the top review? I don't care! I meant. Every. Single. Word.
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Heh, seems like something from the show. Good job man!
Loving006 chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
Such a great finale! Loved it!
SuckMcJones chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
AWWW, such a nice ending! It left me pretty much knowing how the next couple of days in Lazytown are gonna be :D That was an AWESOME story! I may just read it all over again right now! Great job, keep up the awesome writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2016
Gosh, Robbie must feel so violated and I can't blame him for it...I hope things will get better between him and the kids and especially Sportacus! :c
The-Raven-Viktoria-Magrey chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
That was painful, but glorious. I was left standing idle next to the shower before I go to my family's Christmas party, with something merely similar to words in my throat. You did good, really good with this episode. Thanks to you I'm going to be late to the party. But I've never been so happy about an update. In a few moments I'm going to run to the refrigerator for a raw carrot and chew it as I read the story again. And as my footsteps fade and come to a halt when I reach the car to my party destination, I will yank my cellphone out of its bag, and continue reading it again thanks to me downloading it as PDF. When I am in the house I will shove the phone in a pocket - Or not because I'm a woman and they're fake -...Or the aforementioned, black old bag before they complain. And proceed to plot the possibilities of the Fanfiction's next chapter. When I go home, I will stay in my Cintiq tablet, plug it in and carefully draw a picture of the fic in cat version as I plan my "We are number one but they're cats" video that I will actually make. Then plug it out, go to bed, and dream about Robbie's encounter with the kids.
When I wake up I will frantically turn the WiFi on at six am and check for updates for this in Fanfiction reader. And keep refreshing. And watch Lazytown. And get nostalgic over how I actually still watch the show unironically. And then go to bed after refreshing the entire day with an insane face. And then repeat the process the next day. Until the story is over and I find myself unable to think about anything else again. And then get over it. But still somehow keep making fanarts.
DiegoSCG chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
Great chapter. I specially like the way Robbie, after giving Sportacus a carrot to help him out, says "get out". Usually you'd be expect him to take advantage of the situation. It really shows how everything affected Robbie emotionally, and adds a new layer of depth to our beloved villain.
Fiera the Proud chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
Oh, Robbie... There's no need to be so angry. Geez, what a mess... I wonder if they can calm him down at all? Sportacus might have to help around town, too.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
Oh my gosh :( I feel so bad for Robbie now :(
I hope he'll be able to forgive everyone in time :(