Reviews for The Talented Mr Ripley continued
Desiree chapter 1 . 7/16
OMG!
Firstly, a few grammatical errors, and some things didn't quite make sense.
Secondly, wow! It really put into perspective for me just how insanely beautiful Toms mind was... I mean... I loved the ending of the movie, and now I need to read the darn book. But... I don't know. Your fan fiction was beautifully written and really made me feel like the story was complete.
Yenno that terrible feeling when the writer of a book, or the maker of a movie leaves you hanging on the edge of your seat and you just sit there and you're unable to process?
I felt that way at the end of the movie, and reading your ending made me feel better haha.
Thank you for writing this!
B-emo-B chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Great sequel! I mean except the last part... I thought Peter was gonna live then... *sigh*

Ah well, at least Tom is dead too. (Sorry, but he really deserves it!)
astroz0mbies chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Great! I liked it. It's a great vision of what could have happened in a continuation. :oD Nicely done!
Sabina M. Paveling chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Wow! I'm surpised. This is I great fic.
erjika tevkana chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Hi there! My name is Erjika Tevkana. I was wondering if I could archive your fic at a TTMR archive I'm *cough*supposed to be running*cough*.

The site is called "The Key," and the address is key. It's been forever since I've updated, but hopefully it'll be going through a revival in the near future. Until then, please email me () if you'd like your fic to be archived. Thank you!

~erjika
Pedagogue chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Not what I would've expected, definitely, but it's certainly thought-provoking.
notsotragic chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Poor Peter :-/ I'd always wanted to change the ending of the movie. Why did Peter have to die? Argh.

Anyway, good story :-)