Reviews for The BFB Dilemma
Update sooon
KaitlynB63 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
plz update
edonneve chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
'de nile isn't just a river...
lorcan.is.amazing chapter 14 . 11/24/2017
will we ever find out what Clary's nightmares are really about. I really want to know, because that could be a epic fucking plot twist.
lorcan.is.amazing chapter 15 . 11/24/2017
I love how Jace is finally starting to admit to himself that he likes her. The thing I love most about life is books...they just give me a overall escape from my world, where I can worry about their problems instead of my own. That was deep, wow... I love this story, thank you for creating it and please update soon.
AFourAddict chapter 15 . 11/24/2017
"So, this is Jace."
I am officially in love with this story so I hope you update soon! I'm headed over to check out your other stories!
AFourAddict chapter 14 . 11/24/2017
The intervention group idea is great! I can't believe that Jace showed up at Clary's! :D
AFourAddict chapter 13 . 11/24/2017
I hope Alec isn't too hard on them!
AFourAddict chapter 12 . 11/24/2017
Your Jace is too cute!
AFourAddict chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
Love how you made Jace such a flirt in this chapter. I think he is after Clary without even knowing it, and he also flirts as part a game because he sees Clary as a challenge.
AFourAddict chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
I can't wait to find out what Clary's nightmares are all about.
AFourAddict chapter 9 . 11/24/2017
Oh...Jace can be so sweet! :)
AFourAddict chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
You did an excellent job with this chapter. My heart ached for Clary, but as you said, Jace isn't going to change over night.
AFourAddict chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
What a chapter! You did an amazing job with Jace's POV. Love the internal war going on in both their minds. My favorite part was when Jace tried to seduce Clary when he wanted her to take the baby and then she played it right back on him! ;)
ile de beaute chapter 15 . 11/22/2017
très bon chapitre j'ai adoré
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »