Reviews for The BFB Dilemma
AFourAddict chapter 19 . 10/6/2018
You go, Izzy! Great idea! Awesome first kiss!
AFourAddict chapter 18 . 10/5/2018
Awesome chapter!
FicsOnFridays6 chapter 21 . 10/5/2018
The fourth wall has been broken! Sorry that I’m late to this update, but I missed you! Can’t wait for the prank wars
femkesmedinga chapter 21 . 10/4/2018
keep it up. its awesome
Imaginemotherofdragons chapter 21 . 10/4/2018
The fanfiction part was more than a bit genius ;) Omagosh this chapter was so, so cute. I love it sm. Everybody's reactions to Clace finally being together were perfection and I loved Jace not being able to ask Clary out. Adorable. I do write (mostly fiction and some poetry) and my favorite thing I've ever written doesn't have a name (yet), but it's about Fae and pirates and I really enjoy working on it, so yeah :) Anyway this chapter was so sweet, thank you for sharing!
KiraStorm chapter 21 . 10/4/2018
do another!
KiraStorm chapter 20 . 10/3/2018
when will the next one be posted
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
Please update soon! I need to know what happens! I don’t know how much longer I can wait! It’s soooo good!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2018
Please update! I don’t know how much longer I can wait! It’s soooooo good!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2018
I NEED to know what happens! Please update soon!
wherondale4900 chapter 20 . 9/4/2018
Oooohmygodsh that was soo good are there any more updates coming soon
InuandKaglove4Life chapter 20 . 8/23/2018
I love this story from the rivalry of Jace and clary to them becoming close and then finding out the may have feelinga for each other. I so can't wait for your next update they are going to talk and can't wait to find out about what. So please please update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2018
Finally
ile de beaute chapter 20 . 8/16/2018
je veux savoir la suite
savoir ce qu'ils vont se dire
femkesmedinga chapter 20 . 8/11/2018
omg i soooooo love to this story... plz update as soon as possible because i can't wait!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »