Reviews for Fall Starters
cloudsontoast chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
Pumpkin spice-flavorrd anything is not a thing here in Southeast Asia and this story just makes me want to try it!
Zendayaya chapter 3 . 9/14/2020
BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
Zendayaya chapter 2 . 9/14/2020
Snape: AVADA KEDAVRA!
Zendayaya chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
kill yourself bitch
severussnep8 chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
oooooh I don't think I've ever read a Halloween fic about them before! You make me want to find more! This is awesome! Thank you for writing something so exciting and lovely! Very festive! You're so good at that! All of your work is just so incredible, I can't get over it!
severussnep8 chapter 2 . 9/13/2020
I love this! I love this trope of him being sick and her helping. But what I like even more than that is YOU! :) You write it so well, JK has nothing on you! This is so wonderful! What a great piece. Fluff is always such a great read, but from you it's a luxury!
severussnep8 chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
YESSSSSSS THIS IS SO AMAZING! Honestly, you could convince ME that pumpkin spice is worth it lol. The way you write is so captivating and the fact that people don't have to pay to read it? They don't know just how lucky they are to be able to read what you write. Everything you write is incredible because it came from you. You are wonderful and talented and special and amazing. I can't wait to keep reading this and see perfection I'm certain lies ahead. I can't thank you enough for writing such a stupendous piece of art!
ceeloofagg chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Please, enough with your bullshit
puriteancreme chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
You shit in Rowling's sandbox. Stop it
puriteancreme chapter 2 . 9/13/2020
Killll yourseeeeeeeeeeeelf
puriteancreme chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
DISGUUUUUUUUSTING
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/3/2020
Ha! If Hermione was waiting for so long, why didn't she channel her inner Gryffindor and ask *him*?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/1/2020
Ha, yes, they're just sick enough to milk it. Hope they don't overdo and get *really* sick, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
I bet they will buy a couple to take home, at this rate. I'm sure they can think of something to do with them...
And FOREVER chapter 3 . 11/14/2017
loved it! the last was my fav!