Reviews for Shifting
MBB chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Nice story, love the emotional Spike-torture :-)
Megan chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Great story Brooke! It almost me feel sorry for Spike, but then I just felt like taunting him (what can I say, it's just so much fun;-). Great depiction of the emotions of the characters. Another great addition to your already wonderful collection of stories.
Remy chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Loved it. Really great writing. I thought it was kinda cool how you managed to keep Spike's accent constant throughout the whole thing. One thing I've noticed about Spike writers is a couple of chapters in, he becomes an American who says "Bloody" a lot. Also, a wonderful take on the ship that's initials are the same thing it is. BS.
Chris chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
I am so sick of you B/S people posting your stupid stories all over the place here! Go away! Just leave! I am sick of you flmaing the good stoires just so you can post moer and more B?S crud instead of good stuff like B/X and F/X!
Chris chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Beleg Cuthalion chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
I enjoyed your story quite a bit. Thank you.
KiRsTeN4 chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
tsk. tsk. tsk. you b/xers have got to learn: never gonna happen. i sugest moving onto something more likely to happen like say...oh B/S for example?