Reviews for Pokémon: Birthright
Souji Yuu chapter 4 . 4/14
Ash needs more screen time. The Corrin part was pretty much from the game.
Overall it was a good chapter
Huh never thought I would see a Fire emblem X Pokemon fanfic but you know what? I like it very good great start great character interaction interesting idea I will definitely be staying up to date with this book so good job although I do wonder what ash friends and pikachu are doing right now are they looking for him are they panicking? I hope you explain that soon.

Oh and if I'm not to late I vote for Azura
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 1/8
Hope to see more please!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 1/8
I’m surprised! I nearly had forgotten this fanfic! Weird.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 1/8
Lol! Great work! I got deja vu back to when Ash first started his journey!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 1/8
An interesting start!
Drcaus chapter 4 . 12/13/2020
Ash and Female Corrin journey will begin
christianj2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
Holy Hell It’s been so long since I’ve seen Your stories ever since I was reading Your Yo-Kai Watch and Pokemon story so I glad to be back into reading Your stories again! Btw great chapter:).
Akasha Bloodriver chapter 5 . 9/10/2018
I just discovered your fiction and I find it a pity this waiting time. Hoping to read more about your fiction.
ARSLOTHES chapter 5 . 1/9/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you pair Ash with either Corrin or Azura
GlitchWarrior chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
Well, it's slightly different than the actual story; for one, Felicia as Corrin's retainer on the female Corrin route, although it's supposed to be Jakob. But, of course, the whole series to this point has been PERFECT. Watching Ash in the events of Birthright should be partially amusing, but also moving. I kind of wonder who he and Corrin will S-rank... Each other? No, that'd be to obvious, and besides, I dunno if Ash is bright enough to S-rank ANYBODY.
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
Are you going to have Ash experience a form/variety of Psychometry by touching that amulet-like pendant that Azura carries, causing him to subconsciously get visions as a byproduct of his Aura interacting with the pendant and/or whatever magic that might be present within in?
Nega Mewtwo chapter 5 . 10/11/2017
I see what you mean about Aura not being completely like magic, but you have to admit, some of the things Lucario can do with Aura is similar to Psychics, which are often thought of as the "magic-users" in Pokemon: telepathy, sensing others outside of the main five senses, manipulation of supernatural energy...
DarkEnigma95 chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
Welcome back! Glad to have another chapter of the story.
I am happy Corrin will be meeting Ash next chapter. I might be wrong but seeing as how Ash has been training with a sword and a bow, I would say he might be in the Bow Knight class. I think the Dread Fighter class would be cool for him though (up to you though).

Looking forward to the next chapter from ya. I am thinking of doing a story on this game, the only name for it I have came up with at the moment is 'Fateful Beginings'. What do you think?
rufus264 chapter 5 . 10/9/2017