Reviews for Mojave Express, CC, New Vegas, NV 89155-1604
avaiaal chapter 15 . 2/10/2021
sorry, I ment chaoters 15 onwards have the formatting info in it, not chapter 18 onwards.
avaiaal chapter 18 . 2/10/2021
I re read this story and enjoyed it, unfortunately chapters 18 onwards have all the formatting info in it, making it impossible to read.
Mr.Nonsencical chapter 18 . 1/24/2021
Glad to see that this story is still going keep up the good work
superpaganjew chapter 2 . 10/4/2019
I'ma be honest with you chief, I forgot that clarke was telling a story
TwistedApron chapter 14 . 6/7/2018
Loved the chapter! Can't wait until the next one!
ScrimshawPen chapter 14 . 6/3/2018
Well done! I think my favorite part about the recent chapters of your story is how much agency/POV you allot to Boone. The reader gets the feeling that Clarke is a decent person with a slightly screwy take on life ("chaotic good" alignment, if you like), and Boone is left to be the mournful, down-to-earth filter to process and reflect on the Courier's activities. This chapter is a great showcase of that role for him.

I like the scene where she takes care of him. The fact that he's in a place, mentally and emotionally, where he can be vulnerable with her is probably a good sign. He's moving on, little by little. Maybe there's hope for him yet.

I can't wait to see what you do with her background in the Divide. Keep it up!
Randomness47 chapter 13 . 3/9/2018
I'm so glad you finally updated. I can't wait for the next update.
ScrimshawPen chapter 13 . 3/9/2018
I sincerely enjoyed reading this today, whether it gets finished or not.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing the best to you and your family at this time.
ScrimshawPen chapter 11 . 3/9/2018
Awesome. Shoot Vulpes on the spot. Can't say I haven't done that in the game, but would never quite have the mojo to pull that off in the story. Good job playing out the consequences of that.
ScrimshawPen chapter 8 . 3/9/2018
Do you know who my favorite companion in all of Fallout is? Arcade Gannon. I *love* platonic F!Courier/Arcade stories. But I also assumed - without ever questioning it - that he and Boone would get along very, very poorly. I'm so glad you thought so as well.

Huh, I guess she *should* have had a passport to deliver that package. Good catch.

I also liked the detail about the Hopeville postcard back a few chapters ago. She going to go back to the Divide sometime in this fic?
ScrimshawPen chapter 5 . 3/9/2018
You are a *really* good writer, you know that? It's a pleasure and a surprise to encounter a fan fiction author with such a good command of language.

I like your revisitation of Goodsprings in this chapter, and the fleshing out of the people there. Poor Boone - he can't ever trust people en masse again.
ScrimshawPen chapter 2 . 3/9/2018
I am really enjoying this so far! You've done a great job capturing Boone's character and I like your Courier - with all of her flaws and awkwardnesses - as well. The achronological ordering is also done well and keeps things interesting without getting confusing. I'm looking forward to catching up on the rest. :)
Gabriel Herrol chapter 12 . 2/5/2018
OO boy, Boone has it bad! But it's a good thing. It make him feel human again and it help make him move on from Carla. Good chapter. :)
Mr.Nonsencical chapter 11 . 2/2/2018
You font fucked up the format cant read it
Randomness47 chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
Damn!

That's all I've got to say just ... damn.