Reviews for Blizzard
Lovely story. It is kind of funny reading the way Harry is described. For someone who have read a lot of Dramoine, he sounds a lot like Draco. Then again it was probably about time he got some self-confidence.
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Continue please
iStyx chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Sweet and cute. I like it. Thanks.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
This is the fucking best. I love it.
habababa chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
It was so beautifully cute! I love drunk Harry!
Suprisingly, the reasoning behind Harry's feelings totally concinced me! She was only one who reacted to anything...so it's not so surprinsing that he noticed her!
Msashleyz chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
One of the best Hansy stories I've read. This story deserves to be allowed several more chapters. Not usually a fan of spankings, but Pansy should absolutely get one (for failing to protect herself in the future).
sofisamu chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
I love Hansy so much! This was great :)
Thanks!
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I love this so much!
I love how they appreciate each other, especially how Harry said Pansy was the only who did anything after Voldemort threatened everyone. I always admire her for that, too.
The ending is cute too XD

Thanks for the story!
steffon22 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Well damn. I absolutely love this. Update soon~
NDMC chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I loved Harry and Pansy already but a drunk Harry and Pansy is even better. This was so cute. Great one shot.
Autumngold chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Excellent story! I love Harry getting together with any girl but fan-girl Ginny. I especially like him losing his school prejudice and being with a Slytherin. Wonderful story!
Jade Presley chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
This was brilliant! Loved it! Great work :) :)
alexita Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
FANTASTIC, I LOVE IT!1 3
ladiefury chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I absolutely adore these two together! Great job!