Reviews for Totally Off The Record
IceCreamAndPizza chapter 1 . 1/13
I admit I was waiting for them to kiss at the end, but regardless, I really enjoyed this story. I wish there were more stories like this. I like the real, imperfect Ash and Misty, and I feel this captured them both really well. It was really well written and I plan to read more of your stories.
IndianKnight chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
Oh my God! The conversation felt so real! I'm just lost of words. LoveLove ;P
Diana chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Continue this story, please! It's one of the best I've ever read.
Demostenes chapter 1 . 3/28/2018
This wole story was a pure gold :)
Anonymous1O1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
This was absolutely, undeniably fantastic. One of my favorite one-shots I've ever read. You should be very proud of yourself, since you made me love Misty even more. Their heartfelt midnight discussion was so honest and pure and beautiful. I smiled through the whole thing. Thank you for this.
ShipQueenCandy chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Awwww, this is so sweet. Probably my favorite fanfic by far, just so cute and aaaa i don't even know anymore ! X/3 That mischievous vulpix is planning some big time stuff there...heh...

Loved how you wrote it, wouldn't change it at all. So cute and fwuff 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Soo cute
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I. Love. This. So. Much. XD
A chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Haha, cute.
PsyAnn chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Oh my goodness! I am in LOVE with this story! You need to write more stories or a little follow up here for the on the record moment! this fic is soooo sweet! I can not praise you enough!
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
That was one of the best oneshots I've ever read. Just the right amount of humor and romance, I love it XD

I love your interpretation of Ash and Misty's characters and the details, like how the school respects them because of their good deeds (which is kinda ironic considering Ash's confession later about being a fuck up).

I laughed at the underwear scene, Delia is one weird mom. I also laughed at their little spat about who should take the sleeping bag, especially when Ash said they'd just sit there all night. AND PIKACHU. That part where he starts narrating how warm the sleeping bag was almost killed me. Such a troll lol

I also love how sweet Ash was the entire time, confessing that Misty is the most beautiful girl in the world to him and that he'll never go anywhere without her. I laughed so much at how every guy that's ever paid attention to her is a jerk (I LOVE jealous Ash so, so much) XD

I can't believe Misty admitted she liked him during a rant (just kidding, of course I can) XD

Ash needs to man up. How long will he make her wait until he finally deems himself worthy? Doesn't he ever think that someone could steal her from him if he takes too long? o_o

Is that Vulpix gonna follow them from now on? That'd be hilarious XDD
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I love this and honestly I wish Misty would return to traveling with Ash. It might bring me back to watching the show. I loved the way the Vulpix acted and the way Pikachu thought of Ash and Misty being his humans. I also love how you had him refer to them as Pikapi and Pikachupi, not Ash and Misty. I also loved how Misty calls Ash Mr. Pokemon Master. It was one of my favorite nicknames for him but the show rarely used it. I also like how this referenced the movies... Well minus the first one but then again, Mewtwo erased their memories.
MandyQ Writes chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
THE ICE VULPIX WAS AWESOME. SO CHEEKY, SO CUTE, SUCH A GREAT ACCOMPLICE TO POKESHIPPING.

Ahem. I'm really liking this Misty-never-left AU you've going - especially since you've used Aloha as a concession Ash makes to her so that she can chase her dreams too. More than anything, it's an indication of how they've grown up, and I would love to learn more about it.

The sleeping together was also really cute; although that must be one huge bag haha.
crywonder chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
This is one of the nicest pokeshipping one-shots I've read! The night is always the best time for random therapy, and I love how they kept everything off the record. It makes so much sense for the two of them, saying so much to each other but "lol nbd forget i said anything"
The psychoanalyses were so on point too! Maybe I don't read enough pokeshipping fanfic but I haven't quite read anything that goes into Ash that deeply and as explicitly as that. It was nice to read how I felt about Ash's deepest insecurities being put into words! A lot of stories go into Misty's insecurities but I think you handled it really maturely and in a way that made her feel like a real person rather than a character in a soap opera.
I also really loved the raw emotion in this one. I really FELT what they were feeling, the awkwardness and the tension. This is such a good story, definitely going to recommend this one to friends!
IadoreAMOUR chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Alright, though I'm not such a big fan of the pair but, 'you've got to appreciate what Deserves to be'. So *Off the record* This was one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Probably wouldn't need to say any further. (But still I would xD)

Everything was perfect. About The interaction, the way you Conveyed the emotions were so like the Actual characters, making the already great chat, even better.
And the way you concluded the same was well how to say it a bonus for the readers.
So at the end, Great work! Hoping to see many more.