Reviews for Totally Off The Record
crywonder chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
This is one of the nicest pokeshipping one-shots I've read! The night is always the best time for random therapy, and I love how they kept everything off the record. It makes so much sense for the two of them, saying so much to each other but "lol nbd forget i said anything"
The psychoanalyses were so on point too! Maybe I don't read enough pokeshipping fanfic but I haven't quite read anything that goes into Ash that deeply and as explicitly as that. It was nice to read how I felt about Ash's deepest insecurities being put into words! A lot of stories go into Misty's insecurities but I think you handled it really maturely and in a way that made her feel like a real person rather than a character in a soap opera.
I also really loved the raw emotion in this one. I really FELT what they were feeling, the awkwardness and the tension. This is such a good story, definitely going to recommend this one to friends!
IadoreAMOUR chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Alright, though I'm not such a big fan of the pair but, 'you've got to appreciate what Deserves to be'. So *Off the record* This was one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Probably wouldn't need to say any further. (But still I would xD)

Everything was perfect. About The interaction, the way you Conveyed the emotions were so like the Actual characters, making the already great chat, even better.
And the way you concluded the same was well how to say it a bonus for the readers.
So at the end, Great work! Hoping to see many more.
PokeshipHeart chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Totally apt title indeed!
It was awfully long for a late night conversation, with certain awkwardness and sweetness thrown around along with that vixen's tricks to get em together, including the influx of "off the record"... catchphrase. Really fun read overall!
18 | « Prev Page 1 2