Reviews for True Hearts
madcloisfan chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Loved it
Soaringclaws chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
So amazing and utterly frustrating. I couldn't believe it when Buffy asked for the forgetting spell! I just imagined how pissed Spike would be to know she had done that.
AliyaViktoria chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
This is freaking brilliant! ( ;
Miravisu chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Whoa, that was intense ;) And I thought that ending fitted well, as there aren't really any happily ever after in this verse.
funkydevil206 chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
ahh love it please update soon!
Squid chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
What the HELL! Not a great way to end a story! That was my first reaction until I realized there was a sequel. I'll get back to you once I've read that!
divine one chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
loverly! sigh... i miss the spuffyness more than i can say! thanks for the fix!
Sarah Macdonald chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
Great story. I'm sad that they forget it in the end, though. But it was a good fic. I loved it. .
kaleidoscope-vision192 chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
OMG! I mean, I'm reviewing not just coz I'm mortally afraid of whatll happen if I don't, but coz this fic rocks! Oh wow! I'm a major Spuffy fun, thus my fave ep is Soemthing Blue... I love fics set after it. And this fic totally rules. Yay you! AMAZING job. :)

kaleidoscope-vision192
Summerland chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
damn right i want you to continue! by the looks of it, you haven't posted a new chap in a long time. I want to see the rest of the scooby's faces when they find out. he hye he. so keep going. it's been a while. unless you did something i didn't know you did. love the story.
Karah06 chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
i just wanted to say that this is a great story! i love it and i hope you update soon! keep it up!
gypsy-jin chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Hi! Me again!

OMG! You are amazing! I can't wait to read the sequel! But I am running late for work as it is! Bummer! Love love love this story!
gypsy-jin chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Hi! I am a friend of amandamanda's, she refered me to this site, then insisted I read at least one of your stories! Well, I can now see what she meant! You are a fantastic writer! I can't wait to finish this story as well as the sequel!
lila chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Hello
well, what can i tell you? your FF is
perfecto so ,so nice and romantic and hot.
After read "trapped" I HAD to read you
Now,tengo que seguir leyendo tus FF
Was so sad the last chapter .when they
forgot everything.
Now soy una super fan de tus fics.
┬┐hay alguna continuacion? voy a buscarla
thanks and bye