Reviews for True Hearts
Taste like Special chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Interesting take on the episode thank you for writing this
-Spec!al
Jay chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Saw you made a another story to follow up with this. Looking forward to reading it.
Jay chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
"Did you get anything out of him?" "Lots of moans..." Those 2 were simply made for each other. I don't care that it's a spell.
Jay chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Awesome job so far.
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
J'aime domage que le sort soit rompu.
madcloisfan chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Loved it
Soaringclaws chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
So amazing and utterly frustrating. I couldn't believe it when Buffy asked for the forgetting spell! I just imagined how pissed Spike would be to know she had done that.
AliyaViktoria chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
This is freaking brilliant! ( ;
Miravisu chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Whoa, that was intense ;) And I thought that ending fitted well, as there aren't really any happily ever after in this verse.
funkydevil206 chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
ahh love it please update soon!
Squid chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
What the HELL! Not a great way to end a story! That was my first reaction until I realized there was a sequel. I'll get back to you once I've read that!
divine one chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
loverly! sigh... i miss the spuffyness more than i can say! thanks for the fix!
Sarah Macdonald chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
Great story. I'm sad that they forget it in the end, though. But it was a good fic. I loved it. .
kaleidoscope-vision192 chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
OMG! I mean, I'm reviewing not just coz I'm mortally afraid of whatll happen if I don't, but coz this fic rocks! Oh wow! I'm a major Spuffy fun, thus my fave ep is Soemthing Blue... I love fics set after it. And this fic totally rules. Yay you! AMAZING job. :)

kaleidoscope-vision192