Reviews for Tristan's Biggest Mistake
Charismatic Beauty chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
is seto actually thinking of skipping school? lol
Charismatic Beauty chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
poor tristan! I knew it would be this way.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
this is too funny! This is what happens you when you jump to conclusions. I'm surprised joey's acting so cool about serenity trying to impress seto. I'm glad that they got everything cleared up. But seriously if she wants to get seto's attention serenity needs to be herself. Unfortunetly it's going to take a lot more then just that in order for her to really get seto attention. Seto doesn't seem to notice or care about anyone or anything else it has something to do with kaiba corp.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
why did she say yes?! she has just be set up on a date with a guy she's hardly interested in. Stop and topic girl don't get distracted by other guys. I know seto is a jerk but don't give up on him just yet. I really feel sorry for tristan. He's going to get hurt really bad.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I'm not surprised everyone reacted that way. That's the type of reaction you're going to get when a girl dressed up like a skank.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
oh my god what a fashion queen mai is. Don't you all just love mai? I was being sarcastic.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Wow you definitely have Mai characterized good. She is so superficial and skanky. But serenity is so down to earth and innocent. Mai's going to ruin serenity and turn her into some skank. Serenity needs to be herself. This is serious. Girls, You don't have to dress like a skank to get a guy. It's just get you in bed and that's about it.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
sleep overs! reminds me of old times. And how could you blame serenity for liking seto. I mean he's hot, smart and rich! and did I mention rick? lol
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
great first chapter! I like the way you have serenity and joey characterized. And I also liked that you used their English names instead of the japan names.
AL19 chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
I can't even tell how long I've been a fan of this couple! Seriously, it's been...years! This was a cool story, and I still love this couple. :)
elias chapter 17 . 7/6/2008
Great story!
Georgina of Dragons chapter 17 . 12/6/2007
fantastic silentshipping fan fic. it did have it's flaws, but you're only human.
Agent Malkere chapter 17 . 4/5/2007
You're a genius! I love your stories! This was fantabulous!

~Agent Malkere
Sour Schuyler chapter 17 . 12/19/2006
_ Cute ending to a neat story! I liked it! I hope you check out some of my stories as well!
Sour Schuyler chapter 16 . 12/19/2006
; Ah. Always the favorite of party games.