Reviews for Benumbed: Yet Again
Zoltan-Atreyu chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
very good. looking forward to were you take this
NxE092015 chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
Interesting story. Very fun to read. Keep it up.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Meh, it failed to draw me in. Naruto doesn't really come across as anything special, at all besides a psychopath. You've implied him to be a weakling too, what with saying he needs a weakness to take out Raynare fodder. Hell, he had the Boosted Gear right in front of him and could have taken it without problem, no matter that he'd have to deal with Vali, he had the chance to take one of the strongest weapons in DxD's existence and left it.
Ruzby640 chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
Well...pretty solid chap. Nothing much happened but there you go, necessary to move the plot I guess. I'm interested as to where this story leads, it seems like it has the potential to be one of "those" fics...and...hope to see more chaps. Keep it up.
FateBurn chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
Excellent story so far please continue soon.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Great start.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
Great update
origin203 chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
I'm in love with this story
Loquin chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
Jajaja!, very good story.
Sceonn chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
OK, that was cool.
I was going to go on a rant about this not having anything to do with Naruto, but your skill and the quality of your work left me eating my words in my mouth. Kind of a salty taste fyi.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Very well written and grammatically sound. You're sentence, and paragraph structure are very good. However, this story, in my opinion, has a pretty big weakness. The cliche "Heartless, and cold" Naruto. Look, I get it, some people can't stand canon Naruto's personality. That said, canon Naruto is endearing because of the strength of his character, and perseverance. Not changing, and staying true to his core values, and who he is as a person is not a weakness, its what makes him a good character. So for so many authors to try and butcher that character, and make him so dark, and ruthless is just disheartening. I understand that this is fan fiction, and you want to express your story in a unique, and interesting. But you can't on one hand want to be unique in your interpretation of a character, then copy, and paste what a lot of authors have done. You are very good at writing, and have talent, don't sell yourself short with cliches..
BentShuriken chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
This is a lot of fun. I really like what you're doing with the Naruto characters in this. Typically I'd not be a fan of writers just inserting various Naruto characters into this perticular series crossover. I think just plopping Naruto into the DxD world in whatever degree works best, but like I said I like your approach to it.

As far as Naruto's powers and abilities I'm liking them so far. It's pretty satisfying to see the good old underdog scenario unless he's actually pretty strong, havent seen him in a proper fight or anything yet. As a character He's obviously very messed up in the head and was raised improperly which provides entertaining results.

Poor Gasper though.
Shinano-VoidStar chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
great fanfic
Robdor Peltan chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
Not gonna lie, I thought this chapter was complete fucking shit.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
Ugh. Fuck you, fuck this chapter and fuck this garbage story.