Reviews for Bitterness
Tonksbeybey chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
oh my god I almost cried your writing is amazing I loved everything about it especially his bitterness as an inferno and just sooooo amazing!
hazeleyes571 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Great to find some Hooten and the Lady fics!

Lovely, poignant, well observed. Like the concept that bitterness could be hot rather than cold. It will take much for Hooten to overcome such self-loathing, but I'm hopeful that the death of his nemesis may start him on the road to getting back in touch with his own humanity.

Thanks for posting!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Poor Hooten :(
This was beautifully written.
Camelia Arianne chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
That was... heartbreaking. I just... really undestand you. The two of them had such a chemistry! I had been looking up for like a month some stories there not brave enough to actually write one. So, I am so glad you did, although it made my heart fall into pieces.
I am only by the sixth episode now, so this wedding thing was a big surprise for me. I kind of wish the two of them will fall in love, but... anyway, thanks for this story. I really appreciate it. And please, write more! (And with happy ending if possible ;))
Wandering Browncoat chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Oh my gosh, this was so heartbreaking yet beautiful. I never thought that Hooten and Alex would get together, but there's definitely chemistry there and something that built up over the episodes. Despite the fact that Alex married Edward, it's obvious that there's still doubts in her mind... She loves him but doesn't love the idea of settling down to domesticated life, she's married to her job, the thrill, the adrenaline, the adventure and her passion for the history behind the objects her and Hooten hunt down. It's wonderful to see Hooten's innermost private thoughts and feelings as he was always so guarded on the show, you've really captured the very core of his character and your writing is brilliant as well. I'd love to see more from you!
seren23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Eeeee! Hooten and the Lady fic! Oh, this is so lovely and heartbreaking. I'm holding out hope for these two, however!