Reviews for The Secret Is Out
Ryuuohjin chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Loved it, will there be any more of it
Ashen Author chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Oh my.
I have over 1,000 favorites (which is way too many) and have read even more. This has officially made it to my Top 5 List with this chapter alone. It is very close to what I would consider a masterpiece. TYhank you for writing it. My world is a little brighter now.
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Okay, I really like this story. That being said, you DO NOT need to keep putting translations at the end of chapters. It's annoying. Most fans know this stuff already, and just leaving it in the first chapter is enough.
Kyuubi799 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
While it is true that Japanese names are written this way, Western names are

still written given name first in Japan.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
hope you update this story sometime cause it is awsome
Princess Asuna chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
Damn i am rather disappointed that this story has not been updated, i have been enjoying it thoroughly(sp?). I do hope you continues this story and am greatly hopeing to see Ranma in a fuku sometime soon _
Progos chapter 12 . 9/22/2008
Good overall, but 1) the lexicon at the end of each chapter is wholly unnecessary, and 2) I realize that it's probably deliberate, but the male uniforms are utterly ridiculous. I would have given them some getup resembling reasonable armour, or better still, ka-girled them all and given them proper fukus. Just imagine Shingo's reaction to suddenly being female!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 8/7/2007
Hoorah
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 8/7/2007
Definitely weird but maybe cool. Odd, interesting, maybe cool. Yay.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Very cool
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Yep cool
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
Very cool. Very emotional.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 8/6/2007