Reviews for CONCRETE ANGELS
Ada Wells chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I just love how the writers of CSI took your storyline and made it theirs. I'd be shouting to the world that it was you who developed the plot for one of the best Sara-centric episodes.

I love all your stories. Your stories were the first fanfiction stories I ever read way back in '05. I blame you for my obsession :) I wish you were still writing and I REALLY wish you were still writing Snickers and/or Law and Order SVU fics.
simbagirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Love it. As I do with all your N/S stories. Thank you.
The Sounds of Silence chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This story was gripping, suspenseful, and one of the saddest stories I have ever read. And even though the context of the story is most disheartening, the end scene is quite lovely. "Concrete Angels" is one of the best stories I have ever read.

Cheers for Now,

Sounds of Silence
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Wow, when I read this I had to check the date and make sure it was written before the recent episode "No humans involved." That was eerie how closely that episode parallelled your story. I hope to read more CSI stories from you.
A Christy chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Wow, that seriously made me a bit teary. that's honestly never happened before. Beautifully written.
Vengeful chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
omg, wow, really really sad! it made me almost cry. depressing. but good
oOoOo chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
wat sara said at the end about only havin nick's kids...thats the sweetest thing i ever heard...keep up the good work..
Ally Sidle chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
omg very good and touching

i love martina mcBride and that song as well as the video. its sad that these things happen but if people tell others then we can help. I cry when i hear the song and watch the video
Morrolan chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
That is so sad...so very very sad...
Sylphide chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Hi,

Good job. I still luv ur fics, Michy ... GREAT! hehe ... anyways this was a really good continuation of aftermath. are you going to continue with this fic is it a one chapter deal?

Syl
Sylphide chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Hi,

Syl
Mooose chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
This is so sad...but you're right, child abuse is a reality. It's good to know that someone like you is using her talent to try to make the world a better place. :)
Grav chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Wow. The style of this was absolutely compulsive, It made me read each paragraph at least twice. This was a well written story. I love how you use the roof...having had access to a balcony I understand how it is to stand way up high and just think.

This story is so sad! but you write Nick so well, I can't help but love it. An excellent continuation of Aftermath.

Grav
Rya chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
hi...i understand that your a g/s shipper but if you even want to write a fanfic and need to mix it up a little bit I really hope that you decide to write a n/s again! Great job really!
Makenzie chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
hey, loved the story...so sad :( i love the song...thats also sad...its so sad people can acually beat there child. Great story