Reviews for Fraternizing with the Enemy
Fred and Harry... but why? Why not something intreating like a Slytherin(Theo, Blaise, ect.)... it could have even been an OC... really anyone thats not a Weasly would have been acceptable.
I've been waiting for Ron to find out since Hermione left for America...
WizardWriting chapter 1 . 5/19
Never apologize if anyone is offended by your story. No one is forcing them to read it.
Sarahbuggiebug chapter 1 . 1/4
I loved your story. I actually enjoyed about you didn't go into a ridiculous amount of detail about the torture that abuse victims deal with. you kept it tasteful for a fanfiction. I know people are saying that you should research before you write but it's not always in good taste to be over the top about it. I think you wrote the development of dracos relationship with Hermione really well and not all abusive relationships are just hitting and raping a woman. some of them are neglectful which I think was protrayed in a light you don't always see on this site. I have been in a previous relationship that way quiet unhealthy and I went away for two weeks to a different state to see friends and he didn't care. didn't even check up on me. and all victims act differently and cope in different ways most stories are just he beats me, he raped me, now I'm in love with another. they kind of forget that an abusive relationship can mean that a man doesn't give two craps about you. I love your story! I found that you protrayed a Draco Hermione relationship in a good way. it's hard to find stories with that ship that have substance. definitely going to read this one again and again. you definitely need to keep writing!
DiamondHeart21 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
None of the actions these characters take are realistic. I know that they are not “real” characters, but you decided to write about serious situations that happen to a lot of people on a regular basis. You need to research more. Hermione does not act how a victim would act. Ron would not just let her go to America. That would be a loss of control that, as an abuser, he would not allow to happen. I myself was abused, and while I appreciate that this creates more awareness, I feel slightly offended because it makes the issue feel sugar coated. I am sorry. I really wanted to enjoy your fic, but recovering from rape and being beaten constantly for two years would be a lot heavier and would definitely take far more time and effort than you have portrayed. I experienced the same things as Hermione in this fic (though the situation is different) and it took me almost three years to start getting over it and I still find myself dealing with after effects. Please, please, do more research and make this more realistic for those who have gone through it and want to relate to the protagonist. Thank you for your effort so far!
laumirot chapter 20 . 11/29/2017
a very nice story, I loved it and I thank you for the time and work you put into this.
SuperficialSighs chapter 8 . 7/19/2017
Alright, that's it. I've given this a fair go.
The very idea that an abuser would simply allow his victim to go off to another country is preposterous.
An abuser does what he (or she) does for control.
Sorry darling, I simply cannot continue this.
I do hope actual victims don't come and read this, as I fear it would cause them nothing but upset.
Research is a writer's best friend.
SuperficialSighs chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
"Oh hello married woman with an abusive spouse, please come with me to America for a month."
"I would love to, Draco! How wonderful! I'm not going to worry about my husband a bit!"

Do you see how ridiculous that sounds? Do you?
SuperficialSighs chapter 6 . 7/19/2017
Full stop! No, this is bollocks.
You expect me to believe Narcissa Malfoy is simply going to share her innermost demons with a witch she's never conversed with before?
AND! Narcissa's advice is "fight back"?
Darling, I think perhaps you need to do a bit of research on abuses.
SuperficialSighs chapter 4 . 7/19/2017
Hold on!
Are you kidding me here?
Are you bloody serious?
Ron Weasley rapes his wife and she's thrilled to go and meet up with Draco Malfoy who wishes to 'get to know her better'?
This is insanity.
SuperficialSighs chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
Draco hasn't seen her in six years but he's just going to spout all this verbal diarrhoea about his life? Uhm yeah, I don't see that happening at all, not to mention the fact Hermione is suddenly feeling life is going to be better? God, I hope this gets better.
SuperficialSighs chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
Show, don't tell. This is a solid case of telling and seems fairly rushed.
PurpleRose861 chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY VERY FIRST FAVORITED USER/AUTHOR! I love your fanfic! Also question? CAN I KILL, no, TORURE RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY UNTIL HE BEGS FOR DEATH?! *breathes heavily*. Ok I need to calm down and be cool and not to do anything stupid or rash or idiotic or like the Weasel did or-... Ok. Now I'm just rambling and talking to myself. That's a bit scary, but who cares! You're an amazing author and I'm SO SO SO glad that I found this fanfic! Please continue the wonderful writing and hopefully I can read some more amazing stories!
PurpleRose861 chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Wait, so Harry's...GAY?! Oh well, I can drill with that.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 20 . 4/20/2017
wow loved this whole story
do write more somehow i always love draco mione
please do continue to write more
bye sumi