Reviews for A Walk Through Hell
katiewinchester87 chapter 4 . 5/18
This fic deserves sooo many more views. I've re-read this almost weekly since the beginning of 2017. It's so sweet and original and one of the most underrated fics I've ever seen in my life. You keep doing you because it's amazing and never stop 3
KevHartFan338 chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
This story is another pristine example of why King Baka is the greatest.

So seeing inuyasha kill all those villagers after kagome died got me thinking. About Comic Book stuff like the "What" if stories where Wolverine Kills the Marvel universe which basically just has him going through all the worlds heroes and villains and slaughtering them without care. Deadpool's got one of those stories too. And Hulk.

But what I'm really curious about is if you could do a "What if" Story in which Inuyasha loses all of his friends and no longer gives a fuck about life or anything in it and goes around using his father's sword to slaughter every Yokai in the world. good or bad powerful or not. This could be used to explain why there are no more Yokai in kagome's time. but really i think it would interesting to see such a tragic story play out. i'd love to see him give in to the nihilism and go about killing off all sorts of powerful yokai/daiyokai and how they would react to their ongoing extinction.
Lady Elisabeth chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
This was beautiful. Very well written, I was caught up in the horror as well as the romance. What a lovely testament to the strength of their relationship! The only potential problem I saw was that you never explained what happened to the rest of the Inu-gang; I was worrying about them when the mountain collapsed! But of course in the grand scheme of things, they weren't the focus of the story. Thank you for a lovely fic!

Lady E
Wenchster chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
I absolutely love your writing, and I have reeeeeeeeeeeeeally missed it, so when I saw the alert message in my inbox that you had a new story I just about woke up half of my neighbor's with my shrills of happiness. And it was made all the more sweeter, because it was posted and finished all in one day! That is like the best thing EVER in the world to happen!

I *LOVE* how your able to plop your story right in between Rumiko's storyline. "A Walk Through Hell" literally feels like its canon. Especially with your amazing ability to keep these characters in character and still have them grow at the same time. And your skills with the OTP are bar none. You get their relationship so well that I am crying or on the verge of tears through out their story. I mean, that fireside scene where InuYasha silently allows Kagome permission to be next him like lovers and he stares down at her with that soft look in his eyes... I have never read *anything*, and I mean *anything*, so damn beautiful! InuYasha and Kagome truly come to life when you pen them, and it is SUCH a blessing to have them written by you. To have you know them as well as you do. The fandom is SO lucky to have you. That is the truest statement ever.

I enjoyed all the chapters, but hands down this last one was my favourite. You've got legendary writing skills. And even though it ended perfectly, I can't help but wish you'd write this story all the way to Naraku's battle or do a post-canon follow up. Holy hell, I would do almost anything to read a post-canon romance from you. I love post-canon, especially ones where Kagome just arrives after three years and theres the slow build up of their committing their love for eachother, and then getting married. I'd actually pay good money to read your version of that. Especially a first time Inu/Kag post-canon lemon. Pretty please think about writing one?! Lol, I actually was slightly disappointed when this story didn't have one. I for sure thought it was coming when they were both bathing together. ;) Anyways, I *really* hope your next fic has one.

Like I said, I love your stories. Really, really love them. No bullshitting. They are national treasures. I think I've read 'Blackout' and 'Entrapment' (which by the by, I am sooooooo thankful are completed fics!) a thousand times over and each time I've finished re-reading one I cry inside, just cause I want to read more stories from you. Please, may I ask, are you writing more InuYasha/Kagome romance fics?! Please do! Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

I would have reviewed every single chapter, because each one deserves acknowledgement and praise, but once I started reading this baby I couldn't stop and pause to write one. Hopefully you can forgive me on that.

Your one of my all time favourite writers in the world and I just wan to say thankyou so much for sharing all your wonderful stories. They make me so incredibly happy, because you get these characters, you get them so f-ing well! Again, please continue to write for them. Please write another Inu/Kag story, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!

AubreyBlue chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
loved it! finally I had some time to finish reading this, and it was so worth it
Taisho No Miko chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
The first chapter really broke my heart. This fic is so intense. I love every paragraph of this story. And the ending is so beautiful. You are brilliant. I wish I had half your writing skill.
windbreaking chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
This novella story is so good. Dramatic, suspenseful, mystery, and romance. The best! I so will reread this. I love your writing. I read Entrapment 3 times. I love that story too.
MissKitty35 chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
Very well written. Thank you for posting!
corde amare chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
This is like seeing light after days of darkness. It's hard to come by such great stories like this one nowadays. I must say, it was worth reading this, despite how long it took (long detailed ones are the best ones anyway) And I mean, it's 1:30AM and I have to get up at 5:30AM kind of worth it. I'll definitely be back to reread this a million more times. Amazing story!
LadyCash chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
Beautiful!
Vampire Hanyou chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
original, beautiful and very well written! you have a gift at writing.