Reviews for Mixed Blood
Kitty in the Box chapter 51 . 11/20
OMG I could not stop reading. it's almost like the Majin fusion would be like. you've written an eloquent, dramatic, brutal, romantic and honest story here. is it done? will there be more? this is so incredible.
Bulma Swan chapter 51 . 11/8
Is there more to this story? I wished to have seen Vegeta overtake his other side and actually have more intimate moments with her.
The-Original-Enforcer chapter 51 . 10/17
Greetings, well I must say it took me quite some time to plow through all 51 chapters but I did it so you must be doing something right here. The beginning was a touch too rapey for me. However, I do see where you were taking it and that the mentality of the beast within Vegeta doesn't actually understand the concept of rape. It is strange because right now if Vegeta was a human I'd say he was suffering from a dissociative disorder where different aspects of his personality have split themselves in to two beings as a result of the trauma he has gone through in his life and his attempts too adapt to his changing emotions/environment. He is going through a struggle to recombine his mentality back into one balance being. He has repeatedly said I am me and his is I (or something along those lines). It is like an attempt to explain that to Bulma. I really enjoy the fact that this story is different and that it does force a reader to think about what exactly is going on. You made me cry when you killed Veneta and especially Pheonix for some reason. I don't know but compliments to you on eliciting tears. I'm writing an A/U that sort of shoots off into an odd direction so I know how difficult it can be to sell these new paths to people but you are doing wonderfully. Your most current chapters are written much cleaner than your later chapters, whether that is from a beta or from you I don't know but I applaud the fact that you have less typos now than before. The way you addressed Trunks' loss of a tail was original and something I've always wondered about in the show because I have never imagined Vegeta letting Trunks' tail be removed. Please keep up with the updates. I am really enjoying this story and I hope you find it as an outlet to whatever is troubling you in life. Best Regards. ~The Enforcer
Zugra913 chapter 51 . 10/14
Kerghan, please take care of yourself. This story can wait. I can wait. Your health is more important and take all the time you need.

This is just an amazing chapter and I say as well just to stop around the Cell saga. This was just really well written with emotions all over the place. I will always cherish this one. Your writing always inspires me and I hope we inspire you to want to write more, but all in good time. :)

You take your time and take care of you. I will be waiting patiently because you are worth the wait.
Samii08 chapter 51 . 10/13
omg finally hes back bravo!
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 51 . 10/12
Awe I love that she has Venetta even if she's just an A.I. nanny just wished she could have the real person. Wonder how things are gonna go now with Bulma and Vegeta? Will they finally figure out a middle ground? Update again soon
nykwyll chapter 51 . 10/12
I hope things get better for you. I don't know what it's like but I believe you when you say it's difficult... You did a great job here btw.
WildHeart44 chapter 51 . 10/12
As much as I LOVE reading a new chapter, I want you to take care of yourself first. So it doesn't really matter if I have to wait 2 years for a new chapter, as long you're alright. I agree end it at the Cell Saga, if you really don't want to step on canon material. Take Care!
crazeyy chapter 50 . 8/14
omg my heart is breaking...please continue...
crazeyy chapter 45 . 8/14
...im literally crying...
jbae654 chapter 1 . 7/31
I really hope you get a chance to continue this story :) it's so great and I'm dying to find out what happens
nykwyll chapter 1 . 7/17
Please give us a new chapter. I need to know what happens next.
Samii08 chapter 50 . 6/19
no! vegeta! omg that last paragraph. my heart...
WildHeart44 chapter 50 . 6/18
...hmmmm it's hard to really feel bad for primal Vegeta's heart ache. But they are 1 being sooo looks like Bulma has to forgive Vegeta as a whole.
Zugra913 chapter 50 . 6/15
Goodness! Bulma has got to see that they are the same coin. I admit at first that I thought he had a split personality too, but I knew that was not to be. Except him or nothing at all is a very good point. You can't have one without the other.

This is just like a present on Christmas, I want more of this story and I apologize for getting back to it so late. You are an impeccable writer and it curbs my insatiable appetite for a great story. Please write more when you have the time.