Reviews for Mixed Blood
Una chapter 1 . 2/19
Best vegebul fanfic even I read
MoonStars chapter 52 . 12/2/2017
Very good story! I like how you were able to tie everything together and stay true to the characters.
Carleex1 chapter 52 . 11/29/2017
Will there be a sequel? This was such a good story!
Samii08 chapter 52 . 11/27/2017
omg i cant believe its over! this was such a great story! thank you so much
NDourado chapter 52 . 11/25/2017
Beautiful!
Bulma Swan chapter 52 . 11/24/2017
Definitely a good wrap up. Glad to see bulma forgive him and Vegeta become whole again. I do enjoy your stories & will need to look for more B/V.
Zugra913 chapter 52 . 11/24/2017
Sweet and to the point. Your stories are always a joy to read. This was a good ending, and to see Vegeta become whole again was wonderful. A powerful love bond and you described it perfectly.

LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 52 . 11/23/2017
This was a great story. I'm so glad that Bulma forgave him and then he became one whole person again. I would very much love to read more B/V stories that you write.
WildHeart44 chapter 52 . 11/23/2017
I hope your better and just relaxing! Anyways, the two personalities are one! Yay :) The Ground Hog story is fine. Take Care!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/23/2017
Loved it! It's not over is it? Epilogue? And yes do a groundhog day!
Kitty in the Box chapter 52 . 11/23/2017
OMG you updated so soon. you are an angel! you wrote such a wonderful story. so much drama and brutal honesty. I could not stop reading. I love your Phoenix and Veneta. I was absolutely emotionally invested on those characters. everything is so good and so vivid.
Kitty in the Box chapter 51 . 11/20/2017
OMG I could not stop reading. it's almost like the Majin fusion would be like. you've written an eloquent, dramatic, brutal, romantic and honest story here. is it done? will there be more? this is so incredible.
Bulma Swan chapter 51 . 11/8/2017
Is there more to this story? I wished to have seen Vegeta overtake his other side and actually have more intimate moments with her.
The-Original-Enforcer chapter 51 . 10/17/2017
Greetings, well I must say it took me quite some time to plow through all 51 chapters but I did it so you must be doing something right here. The beginning was a touch too rapey for me. However, I do see where you were taking it and that the mentality of the beast within Vegeta doesn't actually understand the concept of rape. It is strange because right now if Vegeta was a human I'd say he was suffering from a dissociative disorder where different aspects of his personality have split themselves in to two beings as a result of the trauma he has gone through in his life and his attempts too adapt to his changing emotions/environment. He is going through a struggle to recombine his mentality back into one balance being. He has repeatedly said I am me and his is I (or something along those lines). It is like an attempt to explain that to Bulma. I really enjoy the fact that this story is different and that it does force a reader to think about what exactly is going on. You made me cry when you killed Veneta and especially Pheonix for some reason. I don't know but compliments to you on eliciting tears. I'm writing an A/U that sort of shoots off into an odd direction so I know how difficult it can be to sell these new paths to people but you are doing wonderfully. Your most current chapters are written much cleaner than your later chapters, whether that is from a beta or from you I don't know but I applaud the fact that you have less typos now than before. The way you addressed Trunks' loss of a tail was original and something I've always wondered about in the show because I have never imagined Vegeta letting Trunks' tail be removed. Please keep up with the updates. I am really enjoying this story and I hope you find it as an outlet to whatever is troubling you in life. Best Regards. ~The Enforcer
Zugra913 chapter 51 . 10/14/2017
Kerghan, please take care of yourself. This story can wait. I can wait. Your health is more important and take all the time you need.

This is just an amazing chapter and I say as well just to stop around the Cell saga. This was just really well written with emotions all over the place. I will always cherish this one. Your writing always inspires me and I hope we inspire you to want to write more, but all in good time. :)

You take your time and take care of you. I will be waiting patiently because you are worth the wait.