Reviews for Mixed Blood
anuchan chapter 1 . 9/14
I LOVE VEGEBUL AND GOCHI BUT I SUPPORT YOU AS WRITER BECAUSE YOU WORK HARDED
Ariastella chapter 11 . 9/3
Fuck yes, I would accept the adorable cinnamon roll of pure joy!
Una chapter 1 . 2/19
Best vegebul fanfic even I read
MoonStars chapter 52 . 12/2/2017
Very good story! I like how you were able to tie everything together and stay true to the characters.
Carleex1 chapter 52 . 11/29/2017
Will there be a sequel? This was such a good story!
Samii08 chapter 52 . 11/27/2017
omg i cant believe its over! this was such a great story! thank you so much
NDourado chapter 52 . 11/25/2017
Beautiful!
Bulma Swan chapter 52 . 11/24/2017
Definitely a good wrap up. Glad to see bulma forgive him and Vegeta become whole again. I do enjoy your stories & will need to look for more B/V.
Zugra913 chapter 52 . 11/24/2017
Sweet and to the point. Your stories are always a joy to read. This was a good ending, and to see Vegeta become whole again was wonderful. A powerful love bond and you described it perfectly.

LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 52 . 11/23/2017
This was a great story. I'm so glad that Bulma forgave him and then he became one whole person again. I would very much love to read more B/V stories that you write.
WildHeart44 chapter 52 . 11/23/2017
I hope your better and just relaxing! Anyways, the two personalities are one! Yay :) The Ground Hog story is fine. Take Care!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/23/2017
Loved it! It's not over is it? Epilogue? And yes do a groundhog day!
Kitty in the Box chapter 52 . 11/23/2017
OMG you updated so soon. you are an angel! you wrote such a wonderful story. so much drama and brutal honesty. I could not stop reading. I love your Phoenix and Veneta. I was absolutely emotionally invested on those characters. everything is so good and so vivid.
Kitty in the Box chapter 51 . 11/20/2017
OMG I could not stop reading. it's almost like the Majin fusion would be like. you've written an eloquent, dramatic, brutal, romantic and honest story here. is it done? will there be more? this is so incredible.
Bulma Swan chapter 51 . 11/8/2017
Is there more to this story? I wished to have seen Vegeta overtake his other side and actually have more intimate moments with her.