Reviews for Scattered Hours
snoogenz chapter 25 . 8/15
I say this is the perfect amount of fluff. But more is still required.
LeafyDream chapter 25 . 8/15
Finally got around to reviewing this bad boy. Sorry for the wait!

Aww. Akira and Futaba are cute together. Love their teasing dynamic.

Konohana Sakuya. HA. I get it!

I like how smooth Akira is. Look at this cool guy. Probably all those baths...

Oh, man. I love the classic 'there's only one bed' bit. Glad you included it.

A cute story. I like seeing everyone just traveling around without any major problems. Good job, and good luck with your future projects!
IarIz chapter 1 . 8/9
theyre making a legend there. im sure this tradition will uphold for years ro come.
Nicojd chapter 25 . 8/5
A lovely chapter. Glad to know my words had an impact :)
OmegaKenichi chapter 25 . 8/5
Two things: One, love the reference to Persona 4. Two, 'Five for Hakone' is three words.
Aaron Leach chapter 25 . 8/4
Awesome chapter.
Nicojd chapter 24 . 8/3
If I’m being completely honest, you were the initial spark that made my love for this game flare up enough to start new game plus. I love your style of writing, because these bite-sized, self-contained chapters are infinitely re-readable. In truth I’ve probably read this through two or three times over this summer. Whether it’s two months or two years until you add to it, thank you for a wonderful collection of moments.
OmegaKenichi chapter 21 . 7/2
Had to google the reference since my main experience with Hellsing is the abridged
OmegaKenichi chapter 17 . 7/2
So, was this chapter about how they actually got together in the first place?
OmegaKenichi chapter 14 . 7/2
To be fair, Cherami Leigh is the one who voices Makoto and she is one of the most popular voice actresses, ever
017Bluefield chapter 24 . 4/12
I'm surprised Sojiro wasn't more upset that they were basically making the most noise and mess above his (currently empty) establishment ever?

"Big, dumb man feet". Yeesh, Futaba... xD
xanothos chapter 24 . 4/9
Guh! Critical hit to the feels!
Xan...fading...fast...
In all seriousness, I loved it as usual. These drabbles are precisely what I needed so I could make it through today’s awful pollen.
Keep up the good work!
Aaron Leach chapter 24 . 4/9
Awesome chapter.
LeafyDream chapter 24 . 4/8
Ey! You're alive! I was actually debating messaging you to ask how you were. :) Glad to see you're
okay.

"With my big dumb man feet." Heheh. Man, I loved that exchange. You wrote the two bickering really well.

"You have magic hands." This chapter is full of good lines.

Frosty-kun! NOOOO! Akira, you psycho! Oh, god... He had a family! Futaba, no! Don't do it, Makoto! Oh the humanity!

That was a cute chapter. Loved the little interaction between the trio. It was cute. Sojiro's reaction was funny too.

Nothing else to add. Just wanted to say I enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read more of your work. :D
LeafyDream chapter 23 . 1/4
Aww... Sleep talking. So cute.

I feel like Makoto should make Akira for being compared to an eggplant. That is no way to win a girl's heart, Akira! Then again, he stole that thing long ago.

These two are so cute together. Gah. Love it.

God, Makoto saying 'I love you' to him is so cute at the end...

This story was adorable! I'm sorry I didn't review it sooner. Been busy, sadly. That said, loved it. So adorable. These easy-going, slice of life chapters you do are wonderful.

Congratulations at how far you've come. May you always find sanctification. Have a good day, friend.