Reviews for Scattered Hours
Lelouch-Strife chapter 15 . 10/13
dare i ask what game
LeafyDream chapter 26 . 10/3
I like After Hours or Into the Fray, personally, but hey, do what you want! :)

I liked this! Cute. There's something incredibly attractive about a woman who is surprised or embarrassed by their lover turning the tables on them. I know Akira doesn't seem too surprised, but I just love seeing Makoto being the forward one.

Great work!
Nicojd chapter 26 . 10/2
I quite like the very short-form chapters actually. I’m usually a guy who likes more substance in a chapter but that was simple & enjoyable. Thanks for the nice work:) To answer your question... to be perfectly frank, more of any of them will be welcome.
snoogenz chapter 25 . 8/15
I say this is the perfect amount of fluff. But more is still required.
LeafyDream chapter 25 . 8/15
Finally got around to reviewing this bad boy. Sorry for the wait!

Aww. Akira and Futaba are cute together. Love their teasing dynamic.

Konohana Sakuya. HA. I get it!

I like how smooth Akira is. Look at this cool guy. Probably all those baths...

Oh, man. I love the classic 'there's only one bed' bit. Glad you included it.

A cute story. I like seeing everyone just traveling around without any major problems. Good job, and good luck with your future projects!
IarIz chapter 1 . 8/9
theyre making a legend there. im sure this tradition will uphold for years ro come.
Nicojd chapter 25 . 8/5
A lovely chapter. Glad to know my words had an impact :)
OmegaKenichi chapter 25 . 8/5
Two things: One, love the reference to Persona 4. Two, 'Five for Hakone' is three words.
Aaron Leach chapter 25 . 8/4
Awesome chapter.
Nicojd chapter 24 . 8/3
If I’m being completely honest, you were the initial spark that made my love for this game flare up enough to start new game plus. I love your style of writing, because these bite-sized, self-contained chapters are infinitely re-readable. In truth I’ve probably read this through two or three times over this summer. Whether it’s two months or two years until you add to it, thank you for a wonderful collection of moments.
OmegaKenichi chapter 21 . 7/2
Had to google the reference since my main experience with Hellsing is the abridged
OmegaKenichi chapter 17 . 7/2
So, was this chapter about how they actually got together in the first place?
OmegaKenichi chapter 14 . 7/2
To be fair, Cherami Leigh is the one who voices Makoto and she is one of the most popular voice actresses, ever
017Bluefield chapter 24 . 4/12
I'm surprised Sojiro wasn't more upset that they were basically making the most noise and mess above his (currently empty) establishment ever?

"Big, dumb man feet". Yeesh, Futaba... xD
xanothos chapter 24 . 4/9
Guh! Critical hit to the feels!
Xan...fading...fast...
In all seriousness, I loved it as usual. These drabbles are precisely what I needed so I could make it through today’s awful pollen.
Keep up the good work!