Reviews for Scattered Hours
017Bluefield chapter 24 . 4/12
I'm surprised Sojiro wasn't more upset that they were basically making the most noise and mess above his (currently empty) establishment ever?

"Big, dumb man feet". Yeesh, Futaba... xD
xanothos chapter 24 . 4/9
Guh! Critical hit to the feels!
Xan...fading...fast...
In all seriousness, I loved it as usual. These drabbles are precisely what I needed so I could make it through today’s awful pollen.
Keep up the good work!
Aaron Leach chapter 24 . 4/9
LeafyDream chapter 24 . 4/8
Ey! You're alive! I was actually debating messaging you to ask how you were. :) Glad to see you're
okay.

"With my big dumb man feet." Heheh. Man, I loved that exchange. You wrote the two bickering really well.

"You have magic hands." This chapter is full of good lines.

Frosty-kun! NOOOO! Akira, you psycho! Oh, god... He had a family! Futaba, no! Don't do it, Makoto! Oh the humanity!

That was a cute chapter. Loved the little interaction between the trio. It was cute. Sojiro's reaction was funny too.

Nothing else to add. Just wanted to say I enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read more of your work. :D
LeafyDream chapter 23 . 1/4
Aww... Sleep talking. So cute.

I feel like Makoto should make Akira for being compared to an eggplant. That is no way to win a girl's heart, Akira! Then again, he stole that thing long ago.

These two are so cute together. Gah. Love it.

God, Makoto saying 'I love you' to him is so cute at the end...

This story was adorable! I'm sorry I didn't review it sooner. Been busy, sadly. That said, loved it. So adorable. These easy-going, slice of life chapters you do are wonderful.

Congratulations at how far you've come. May you always find sanctification. Have a good day, friend.
fairy.tail's.storm.king chapter 23 . 1/4
You should do a chapter where they have a kid and are meeting up with their friends
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 23 . 1/2
This is very sweet. Also Killer Queen, yay, Queen reference.

I also plan on reading your Persona 4 stories eventually. While it’s not my favourite pairing (that’s Rise/Souji.) I can see it working between Naoto and Souji.
Apex85 chapter 23 . 1/1
Liked it Happy New Year.
Aaron Leach chapter 23 . 12/31/2017
xanothos chapter 23 . 12/31/2017
Killer Queen: Bite Za Dusto!
Yeah, Makoto-chan really does make her enemies Bite Za Dusto.
LeafyDream chapter 22 . 12/6/2017
Look who it is! Really happy to see more of your work. :D

Visceral Games? Oooh. I hope this is a Dead Space thing.

Videogame players playing a videogame. How meta.

Hell yeah! Dead Space! Err... Silent Space! Yeah! Loved those games, even though I was a huge wimp when playing them.

"That laser is standard mechanic issue?" The sentence, to me at least, sounds kind of awkward. I feel like "That laser is standard issue for mechanics?" works better, BUT I could totally just be weird. Sometimes things, even when they're right, sound funny to me.

Oh man, I got Makoto gets the beejeebes scared out of her...

And she did! Excellent. Good scares. Good times. Even though I know you don't ship them, I thought Futaba grabbing onto Akira was cute. As was him comforting her.

This was a cute chapter. I liked the light flirting, the casual interaction, and the general atmosphere. Great work. Very few errors, other than some awkward sentences when I say them out loud. But that's probably just personal opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

Have a good one, and good luck writing!
Aaron Leach chapter 22 . 12/6/2017
Deliberatee chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
Omg I wish this really happened in canon! u There's so much potential with that scene and I would've liked for it to go in a similar direction with this chapter ;) Lol I chose to shout the 'I love you' option too and Makoto's reaction was priceless haha
Deliberatee chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
I was laughing my ass of at this scene. Sooo adorable! I think this was the point where I made up my mind that Makoto's the one, it doesn't sit right with me if I were romancing multiple girls :P
LeafyDream chapter 21 . 7/21/2017
Ah, Shido... You Armstron-looking mofo. Man, I loved that boss fight. Probably one of my favorites, I think. Maybe cause I just loved Revengence...

So this was a Hellsing reference, right? Unexpected, but not unappreciated. Way to avoid the easy Revengence joke.

I can appreciate a silly, fun chapter! Good work, bud! I liked the silliness between Futaba and Akira.

Good luck on your next piece, pal, and thanks for the shout out. I appreciate that. Have a good day and stay safe, pal.