Reviews for coming clean
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Oh, I could totally see this happening. I hate that it doesn't look like it will be renewed. Your fanfic filled the gap.
BlackRose851 chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
great
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I've read this three times now. I love everything about it. You have their voices perfect. ugh so good.
Camelia Arianne chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Great story, light and funny. I love it. Hooten was just so... Hooten. It really melted my heart. :)
Wandering Browncoat chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Ooooh, this was SUCH a pleasant surprise! I've not long finished Hooten and the Lady and this pops up - It's almost like you ARE the characters, you've captured them perfectly, I could picture every word being said perfectly, Hooten's devil may care grin, Alex's exasperation... I never thought she would end up marrying Edward, I thought she'd speed off after Hooten, a divorce is honestly the way I'd see their marriage go *unless Edward is the most PATIENT man on the planet* it makes total sense. I really hope to see more from you with Hooten and the Lady!
flipflops839 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Aaahhh! This was so good! You balanced the humour and more serious moments perfectly and it was like this was a scene straight from the show!
I particularly loved these lines: "Well, not the literal mummy treatment," she said watching him bind her hands with clean gauze. "I assume you aren't planning to remove any of my internal organs."
"Depends on how nice you are to me," he said winking at her. "The night's still young."
This is exactly the kind of thing I could imagine them saying in an episode about mummies.
I was grinning widely through all of this and it has made my day that much more cheerful! Fantastic work!