Reviews for Aphotic Sage
Empress Shiloh chapter 24 . 6/4
This is definitely one of my new favorite stories. I absolutely adore the way you’ve written Antonin, and the relationship with Hermione. I should have reviewed every chapter but I couldn’t wait to read on! No doubt, I will read this again before long and leave reviews then. Beautiful story.
xx Shiloh
alliesmiley2 chapter 24 . 5/7
wonderful!
Natsumegf chapter 24 . 4/1
Dear Author
Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful story for us readers. I just loved it so much. Hope you are doing well.
Once agai thanks. Take care.
AlyssaWonderland chapter 24 . 2/28
Ugh, this damn story was brilliant from start to finish! Much love to you amazing writer!
OzMDR chapter 8 . 2/24
Awwww the Otter and the tigerrrrrrrr... so sweeetttt
OzMDR chapter 4 . 2/20
oh my god I'm going through the chapters and it's amazing!
OzMDR chapter 1 . 2/19
Amazing story! I loved the first chapter and the AU that you have created! Looking forward binge reading and discovering how the rest of the story goes!
moregoth chapter 24 . 1/31
Wonderful story! Great AU, how you twisted some events and suddenly created a new reality. Well done. And I really liked how you wrote Antonin.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 24 . 1/19
I loved this story!
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 24 . 1/7
Following, just in case of further one-shots :)
I generally am not the biggest fans of teacher/student fics because they're either overly tortured or there's mysteriously little-to-no conflict at all. I think you've got a perfect balance here.
The pacing was great, I never felt like things happened too fast, and I never got bored or bogged down in explanations. I also thought it was good that you treated your readers like intelligent people- some writers feel the need to rehash the entire series for some reason. The non-canon plot changes all made sense. The only time I was a bit confused was when the trio got caught at the Lovegood's house when they escaped the first time. It wasn't a huge issue obviously, because it was a convenient alternative without getting complicated and making up a whole new capture scenario since Harry was doubly warned not to say the word.
Overall, I had a great time reading, so thank you very much for writing!
Have an awesome day!
~SD
AvisOppugno chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
This was such a wonderful story! I sprinted through it and enjoyed every chapter. Thank you for sharing your talent!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 24 . 11/12/2017
love this so much! for some reason it's been sitting in my downloads for the longest time and I kept skipping over it and I'm sad I didn't read it before now. excellent story!
natashaa78 chapter 24 . 11/10/2017
Well...this was certainly an excellent read. I LOVED IT! The chemistry between Hermione and Antonin was off the charts. I loved the ending. Everything was cute and fluffy. I had worried for a brief second a happy ending wouldn't be possible but I was glad to be wrong. I never shipped them together until now, wow. Looking forward to rereading thi gem in the future.