Reviews for Death Knight
You turn Rood Chrishi into a woman?!I can't belive it..
SomethingAncient chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
Nice job with the Chapter. This is an enjoyable story to read and I genuinely hope you keep adding to it, as well as some of your other stories I really enjoy. We may see things differently, but I truly respect your storytelling.

Also, please don't have a 'Rood and Dio fall in love' thing: it just doesn't make sense to me. The rest of this review is off-topic.

For anyone who read my previous review: I wasn't upset with the author bashing Trump (though I disagree entirely with his statement), I just don't like racial stereotypes (in this case: someone being 'white' as an inherently negative trait) being thrown around so willy-nilly (which it was in this case, the author was just meaning to insult Trump, and I don't think anything more): it subconsciously reinforces the idea until someone becomes stupid enough to believe it.

Yes, if someone said the same thing about Obama and included being black as a negative trait, I would point it out in the same way as well. I used to think we were mostly past this racism bullshit, but after these past couple of years (starting well before Trump was even considered an electable candidate: if you think Trump is the cause of all this, I ask that you remove your head from where the sun don't shine) I just don't know anymore.

I say all this because I don't want people to think the author is a racist, he isn't: we exchanged PMs and he's far from that. I'm also pretty sure everything is amicable between us.

Anyway, hoping for a kinder future, have a good week and God bless,
SomethingAncient chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
Well, that's a cool way to do things: Ichigo not having to teach someone a lesson, I like it. I'm also impressed with the Rood genderbend, usually that tends to destroy characterization but you've done well with that.

And a bit of advice: please avoid intentionally polarizing statements in the future for your author's notes. Opinion is one thing, and it's perfectly fine to state disagreements - especially with evidence. However, throwing racist insults, which is what you did, is another thing entirely. It doesn't help anyone, it doesn't change anything, and only turns some readers off. This is fanfiction, not a political mudslinging forum.

But seriously, have a good day and God bless,
SomethingAncient chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
So far so good. I have two gripes here though.
1) Ichigo is still using a zanpakuto with shikai and bankai releases... which is a disappointment (in my opinion) because I was looking forward to Ichigo doing more than wielding a sword 99% of the time. However, I suppose it wouldn't be too bad if it becomes part of his background: like if one of his parents are soul reapers and that's why he has a zanpakuto. But mostly, I don't really see the point of directly transplanting Ichigo's powers if he's born to anything from the Black Magician universe, it just doesn't make much sense. Either way, I genuinely hope to see Ichigo apply his ridiculous ability to learn and grow and be able to use more than just one spell. Although he seems to use two spells (Zangetsu materializing and Getsuga Tensho).

2) I think Ichigo could have (and should have) won the logical argument with his sisters while ultimately failing to convince them otherwise. I say this because his side of the argument was way weaker than it should have been; and he suddenly supported them really quickly, which is odd because the tower and Helios are connected, and he knows how ruthless the tower can be.

But, most of that is my opinion. It's still a decent story and nothing is really nonsensical at this point. Good luck with the story.

Have a good night and God bless,
DRADX chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
to point something out the hollow is his soul reaper power and the old man is his Quincy power i don't know if you fixed this in later chapters or not so...
Neema Amiry chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
Short chapter
SSJR Goku Black chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I can't believe my eyes Black Haze x Bleach you made my dream into reality I'm literary crying waiting for Ichigo to meet Shicmuonand and Rood
Zaikort chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
Justo cuando seguĆ­ este fic, al rato sacan una actualizaciĆ³n, gracias por el cap
Thendtoall chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
No every time I think of rood looking like the maiden in black from demon souls in his/her released form. Or awakened form. Or whatever, I just started reading this yesterday so I'm still trying to remember names and powers.

And like I said before. At your quality you really don't need a beta.
Neema Amiry chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
the chapter was ok
Neema Amiry chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
nice
Thendtoall chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
If this is the quality of your writing than I personally don't think you need a beta.
Ichigo Muramasa chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
I'll beta
Thendtoall chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I know that this is a wired time to suggest a new story. But have you ever thought of a Tower of God and Bleach crossover... Just saying. Oh and this is a cool story by the way.
Neema Amiry chapter 1 . 11/8/2016