Reviews for Fixer Upper
Jaygm chapter 20 . 1/25
There are a few cracks on the surface. Good idea to go to therapy to deal with the abandonment situation.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 1/25
Now that is a great chapter ending.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 1/25
Mason is young enough, he will just accept things as long as he is loved and cared for.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 1/25
She's so lucky that he has the best family. It will be great for her as she values friends and family a lot.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 1/25
The guy is so unsure about things, having been out of the relationship business for so long. He second guesses himself needlessly, but of course, he doesn't see it that way. Bella probably would love his so called "girlie" ways.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 1/25
Should be interesting to see how they work this out.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 1/25
So I wonder where she's going to move. . .
Jaygm chapter 13 . 1/25
I love his therapy. Great idea. Wrecking things legitimately has to be great. There have been too many times that I wanted to go on a trashing binge, but had to stop myself since I couldn't afford to fix everything. What I could have done to a dilapidated shed.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 1/25
I can't believe she called Edward. Word sure travels through his family FAST. Mike is a real tool.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 1/25
Oh yeah! That loser, Mike, came through and cheated on her. I was really hoping there would be a break-up and he gave her two great reasons for it! LOL.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 1/25
Poor Edward. He really is the odd man out. That damn Bella. She always gets involved with losers and then is too chicken to break it off with them.
Jaygm chapter 9 . 1/25
The warning bells should be chiming all over the place for her. Denver is more than a couple of hours driving away. He knows how she feels about that- and he took the job without even speaking with her? You don't do that kind of stuff when you have a significant other in your life.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 1/25
Jessica sounds like a peach! Taking care of vomiting kids is the worst thing ever- well, practically.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 1/25
If things were absolutely all right with Mike, there would be no desire to have coffee with a hot guy. Use your head, Bella.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 1/25
Mason may not be desperate, but Edward is lonely and would like companionship.