Reviews for Timer
Just reread all 14 chapters. While I haven't seen the movie, I believe you did a great job integrating its basic premise into the Castle universe.
Now, please allow me to give you a prompt - if you'll accept it - to add to this collection or post as a standalone story: After her mother's death, Kate has her Timer removed. Castle's own Timer changes from a countdown to dashes, meaning that his mate has had their Timer removed, or has died, or his Timer has malfunctioned. At some point (post FFYG and maybe around Boom, while she's staying at the loft) he notices the marks on her wrist where her Timer used to be and for the first time begins to suspect that she may be his Timer-mate and has to find a way to bring the subject up.
lovemycastle chapter 11 . 6/21
loved that kiss description...
lovemycastle chapter 10 . 6/18
okay, that was so awesome!
lovemycastle chapter 6 . 6/18
sweet
lovemycastle chapter 4 . 6/12
love...
EllaNight chapter 3 . 3/6
This one was good too! I loved that he panicked and she decided to surprise him! They are so adorable, I can’t!
EllaNight chapter 2 . 3/6
Oh my GODDDD THAT WAS AMAZING! They are so adorable and they were so scared of not being each other’s soulmates and it was so beautiful! I loved it!
EllaNight chapter 1 . 3/6
ohhhh this is so, so sweet! I love it!
Chelypdj chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
This is a great chapter
Jbug47 chapter 14 . 12/16/2017
Great stories! I loved each of them! The Timet is a fascinating concept! Great writing
malleys8 chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
( 3 Nov 2017) I know it's been a while, but, I'm just finishing this final chapter of "Timer." I immediately went to your submissions page and could find neither "A Deadly Affair," nor "Flowers for your Grave" listed As the submissions site is only one page long, I can only guess your other stories have timed (or spaced) out and they were either deleted or archived. Whichever, is there some web address I could go to get them? Thanks for your time and effort on your writing - they've afforded me many hours of entertainment (Caskett specifically) I would not otherwise have enjoyed so much.
Alexis Dawn chapter 14 . 7/8/2017
Please write more of this story if you can! I absolutely love the timer stories and would love to see more, maybe even different ships on the show?
lovemycastle chapter 5 . 6/9/2017
these are great fun! thank you!