Reviews for When Push Comes to Shove
TheLegendaryGuy chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
A very beautiful story, in a mature setting. I loved it.
Anubhav Madhev chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This is soo beautifully written. Nice to know aaml :P fans still exist.
Revenial chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
beautiful, simple beautiful. a fantastic capture of characters in a more mature setting. I would love to see more of this one shot or no the read was exquisite.
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I'd already read it on tumblr, but I thought I should leave my thoughts here.
I love how he wanted to choose someone that he thought didn't like him but then it backfired lol
I laughed at how he answered when Finn asked Misty on a date and I also laughed at how she decided to go to her date even though he had just confessed, that was unexpected lolol too bad she's gonna leave Ash for a while! \
The rest was just so cute, I really enjoyed this. I hope to see more from you soon!
Poke shipper chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Poke shipping was the first shipping i ever really liked and always will be my main favorite shipping ash and misty are absolutely perfect together there so much alike strong determined never give up till the end end willing to help each other when they need it the most similar personalities and they love and care for each other there's so much I love about the paring between ash and misty there's something between them that just makes them perfect together poke shipping forever and I know some day misty will reunite with her one true love ash travel together again and finally after so many years of waiting they finally admit their feelings for each other and live happily ever after as a couple that's just my opinion
nami chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Great oneshot, I loved it! :)
Btw, you should tag Ash and Misty to make it easier to find it. And maybe mark it as pokeshipping in the summary too.