Reviews for Color of Roses
IMUNIQUE chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Beautiful and the little Harry part was so adorible!
dude chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
That was so well written, i cried at the end!
happy2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Decided to go surfing for some old L/J fics, and found yours! It's great! The ending is bittersweet...sad because of knowing the upcoming tragedy, but a little lighthearted because of : "But you can't destroy a vision that has already been blessed into reality."

That's a really powerful line! Good job.
A Sirius fangirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Love it! It's so sad...I just want to scream!
LilyEvansPotter chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (ploeple stare at the crying crazy person) That was so beautiful. This is the First fanfic to make my me cry. That is just... I can't put it into words. I'm taking your advice and downloading that song. Love this story and if anyone say it stinks etc. They should be lock up because they are oviously INSANE ! Love this story LOVE IT Love It love it.
Jestana chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
*shivers* Spooky. Meesa like a lot! My twin likes roses, too. I like lilacs. But that's neither here nor there. Bravo! Encore! (Tailkinker)
Ppt1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
How many times do I have to tell you that your endings are unbeatable? Grr. The only thing I might change is Lily's attitude towards Petunia-if she doesn't understand the hate, then Lily seems too perfect.
lily potter chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
That was really realy good. I sort of cried. I like that song , as well as the rose by bette midler. I have song fics i wrote to them. Could you maybe tell me how to post fanfics ? Thanks
Helmione Nightingranger chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
i read this, then i downloaded the song at your reccommendation, and both were fabulous! thank you for introducing me to Bette Midler, and for writing this sweet fic, it's really good! You're a very talented writer
Jena Gea chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Aww! Sweet!
Cali chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Exept the fact that Lily has red hair, this is SO good.
i chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
good story
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
I love that song, and the fic really works well with it. Good job!
Fallen Grace chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Wow. I don't normally like songfics, especially songfics about Lily and James, because they're just so horribly stupid and overdone most of the time, but this was DEFINITELY an exception. Honestly, you gave me goosebumps. You really should do more of these. :)
The Love Child Of McGonagall a chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Awwww, that was sweet! And sad...but all Lily and James stuff is sad, because you know they're gonna die...okay, I'm upsetting myself thinking about it now...time to go fetch the fuzzy bunny slippers...