Reviews for What Legends Are Made Of
Joey baldwin chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
Hey Man U got to make some more chapters dude it's really getting good dude plus this is the storyim looking for that ash and misty become a coulpe please make more chapters .
Lincoln859 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Okay, First chapter, and I'm already seeing something odd. I can understand why you bonded Pikachu with Ash, but why Misty?
Robert D. daSilva II chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
I will help you finish it if you want. For starters, we need to figure out when Ash and Misty will get together in this story.
ZeoRangerFive chapter 18 . 12/17/2010
Nice fic.

Just found this.

Misty keeping battling Gary a secret might come back to bite her.

You said May was Gary's tiwn, then Oaks neice... dosen't work. :P

You also said when Misty was young people were jealous of her Gym Leader status, she couldn't of been...
We are Anonymous chapter 18 . 4/8/2010
You should continue the story when you have time. Or at least keep an eye out for someone who'll help you write it.
Angelgem135 chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
i can tell this was written by a guy
Slytherson chapter 18 . 4/18/2009
please update soon!
frytrix chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Your story is good,but if they are thinking a sentence so can you allways use *thougts* those so people now when they do and if you have some personal notes in betwen can you please use

(()) like ((notes))

it can be a litle confusing with all the changing sudenly notes,,then thinking and ower to talking,

it would also help a lot if you wrote down some info about the pokemon they meet so people have some idea ower what they can do,, some people that read your story can happen to never have watched the pokemon serie before,

Good Luck with the pokemon Story!

Frytrix
wolf-of-black-flames-koga chapter 18 . 6/8/2008
I really hope you have'nt given up on this story for i LOVE IT and no it isnt getting boring so please hurry and add more

ja~na
bcxchbxc chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
great stories my favourite character has to be pikachu gary needs to be meaner and less like ash
brolly501 chapter 18 . 8/28/2007
good story
Allahee4life chapter 18 . 1/22/2007
You really have to update this fic. It's by far one of the best PKm fanfics on this site. If you just continue the story in the same format it is now, it'd kick major ass!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I have these first 5 questions for you. 1. What is this fanfic about? 2. Where all do you suppose it is going to take place? It is changing locations throughout this fanfic. 3. And when does it take place? 4. Just how old is everyone that is in this fanfic? 5. Just what was going on when this fanfic started? Be sure to answer these questions. And I will have some more questions for you to answer later.

P.S. I know that I sent this exact same review and questions to you before. But because of some computer problems, I lost the response you sent me. Could you try to send me another exact copy of your response to my review?
DiamondOfTheMoon chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
this is a pretty good story but i think that it would be a bit harder to catch pokemon but other then that i think you are doing a good job and all and to let you know in the original comics misty did have a gyados (sorry my spelling sucks).
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 6/23/2006