Reviews for That Number Ten
KKVixen chapter 12 . 11/17
I just started watching Haikyuu and I was, quite literally, dragged into the intensity of it. It’s such a good show and I’m definitely spending my break watching it all and reading fanfics for it lol. This one is wonderful~~
greenwings33 chapter 12 . 10/30
I love this far, far too much
kilimnikveronika6 chapter 12 . 10/29
Love this story! I adore it! Please continue! I'm cheering you on! Good luck! Hope you have a great day! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 1 . 9/15
Lol. "You might accidentally squish him." is the best part.
Coolfire30 chapter 11 . 8/26
So... Me, rereading this was just a cacophony of screeches and hoots and hyperventilation and new cracks on my phone screen.

I'm still eagerly waiting for a continuación...
Sienna chapter 11 . 8/25
This is amazing!
mistaken bacon chapter 12 . 8/23
Hope you update again!
I really love you work on the fanfiction! Sorry if this sounds weird, it’s my first time reviewing anything like this. So anyway I really like how you incorporate different Hinata ships into your story I really like the dynamic between Ushijima and Hinata and if it wouldn’t be too much I would love to see more of it. I really like all the different ways your story goes and I hope you keep writing. Thank you
Libatalia Riddle chapter 12 . 7/12
can you plz update. This is great
MoonSamurai chapter 6 . 5/30
rip in peace kageyama, you will be missed UnU
Myherogal22 chapter 1 . 5/28
I'd love to see these:
1) Hiccups- everyone (Kurasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Josai, Fukurodani, Date Tech, and Shiratorizawa experience Hinata having the Hiccups)
2) Sneezes- everyone (same description above)
3) Laughter- everyone
4) Hinata gets lost at a training camp and everyone needs to find him before nightfall
5) Hinata's Scared Shrieking (Haunted House Nekoma)
Myherogal22 chapter 11 . 5/22
I'd love to see these:
2) Sneezes- everyone (same description above)
3) Laughter- everyone
5) Hinata's Scared Shrieking (Haunted House Nekoma)
UmbrasLupas chapter 12 . 5/17
I need MORE!
Azinine chapter 12 . 5/12
This absolute LOVE! Hope yo have more soon.
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 6 . 5/10
This is such a good story! Never fails to put a smile on my face!