Reviews for That Number Ten
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
XD
This is so much fun.
SorakoFuyutsuki chapter 11 . 11/23/2017
This one enjoyed the story, that she did. This one is wondering when thee shall update thy story, that she wonders. This one hopes thee can updathe thine story soon, that she hopes.
Chasta-Dex Twitches chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
Dex: I legit though Uka said that Hinata was his property at first and was like "WTF?!".

Halo: Are kidding me right now?Dex: I FORGOT THEY WERE AT HIS STORE, OK?!

Halo: BAHAHAHA!
SagenWarrior chapter 11 . 11/6/2017
Love love love it. Hope to see more.
arsenicminds chapter 11 . 11/3/2017
was hot
Omg yes
AyameKitsune chapter 11 . 11/2/2017
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
snowlikestardust chapter 11 . 11/2/2017
This is one of my favorite Haikyuu fanfics. This is my second time reading it, and I love it just as much as I did the first time. I even read sections of it aloud to my friends. Thanks for writing!
Darkness7913 chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
So flipping good! I love all the drabbles and how dense and kawaii Hinata is! Especially when paired with his sister!
Lunary chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Regards,
Lunary
Merlin's Knight chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
Ooh I loved Tobio blushing and running away, such a sweet boy haha.

Kyotani being interested in Hinata was my favourite drabble from today. I don't remember if they interacted in canon, but it would be interesting to see that happening.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
Ahh I just love reading all these people falling for our Hinata and him being just so oblivious. I like how in this one though, he realises that they are being mother hens but still doesn't get why. Andpoor Kyoutani is now added to the list of people who fell to Hinata! Thanx so much! Bye!
Of Trials and Tribulations chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
Im so happy you came back to this I really enjoyed the chapter. I really like these they never fail to crack me up.
xxSongofmyHeartxx chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
I couldn't stop giggling through most of this story. It was all so cute. I ship Hinata with everyone also because how can no one fall in love with that adorable cinnamon roll. But I think my favorite parts so far would have to be Ushijima from chapter one, Tendou yelling he loved Hinata from across the net, miniskirt, Oikawa being chased by a broom, and Kuroo where he took Kenma's phone. I can't wait for your next update.
northwind132 chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
Loving the story. Hope for more soon.
Hyakuma chapter 11 . 9/27/2017