Reviews for That Number Ten
ChrisJoy606 chapter 11 . 9/25/2017
AHH SO CUTE
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 11 . 9/25/2017
These are so amazing omg... *drools as I reread the whole story over for the 20th time* Can you bring back the miniskirts from chapter 8? Maybe have Hinata come to a weekend training in them after hanging out with the sister (can't remember her name at the moment XD) could be just Karasuno or maybe the whole Tokyo crew... ;) Either way whether you do it or not I can't wait for the next part! Ta.

GWDG
RainbowMaze chapter 11 . 9/25/2017
You updated again! Whoo! You made my day just by updating one of the stories I love that you write! I lived this chapter, with all of Karasuno freaking out that Hinata was getting surgery to Hinata capturing the heart of Mad Dog!

I can't wait for the next update! Also, when do you estimate you'll update The Summoning Pact again?
Karlina101 chapter 11 . 9/25/2017
Shit he's like volley ball catnip
Pokeevee57 chapter 11 . 9/25/2017
Haha, Hinata can be intense when he wants to. :D That was a really great scene by the way.
JUST SET ME ON FIRE chapter 11 . 9/25/2017
glad to see an update! welcome back!
roguehunterguardian chapter 11 . 9/25/2017
this is so amazing
arsenicminds chapter 10 . 9/21/2017
I love this so much omg
accountorphaned chapter 10 . 8/29/2017
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.
Just binge read this story, and I am not disappointed at all! These are masterful drabbles- whether beautiful pieces like this, or humour filled ones- and I cannot get enough of them. I hope you find the time to update soon, 'cause this story is amazing!
RainbowMaze chapter 10 . 8/26/2017
Please update this amazing story again! Also, when is the next chapter for The Summoning Pact going to be out?
Kvs222 chapter 10 . 8/26/2017
Please continue this. I love it soo much and I've already read it five times
TheVeryCheesyAuthor chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
bruh i think i laughed my pants off i love this so much
just yuki chapter 10 . 8/22/2017
Can you do a crossover chapter with Kuroko no Basuke? If you can then I have an idea.
Hinata was sort of in jittery anticipation at one of the practice, and when one of his team asked the reason. It was because his boyfriend decided to visit him. Imagine all the heart that Hinata broke with that. Some of them became possessive , some of them became depressed. And somehow every person who has crush on Hinata(which mean almost every volleyball team he came across) know this before the boyfriend come. There are probably some battle plan to intimidated this person just because they're jealous or overprotective.
As the day come, almost everyone became jittery like Hinata. Everyone(and when I mean everyone it means people other than Karasuno team) tensed as the minutes tick by watching the open door for that boyfriend to come. So everyone was shocked when Hinata suddenly running to the corner of the room and tackled someone that everyone swear appeared out of nowhere. Yep, that was Kuroko. And after that I am blank except at the part where maybe some of that people would try to intimidated Kuroko and fail spectacularly because Kuroko can be pretty terrifying when he wants to be.
If you cant then I have an idea that not involved crossover : Hinata. School festival. Maid cafe.
And I think you know what I mean with those...
Sunnyvale Bioxsane chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
these are so funny I died 20x times! plz write more!
RazNeirohDiLacrihm chapter 9 . 8/4/2017
Ya know... The "27. Sneezes" part reminded me of one doujinshi about Kageyama and Hinata cleaning the storage room and then-... hehehe I shouldn't continue.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »