Reviews for That Number Ten
Merlin's Knight chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Okay, I will be honest here, I have been stalking the story for quite a few chapters now, sorry I didn't write a review before, this FF really deserves it.
Now, I can't explain how much I have laughed since the very beginning... I think I never liked so many ships in Haikyuu before!

But it's understable that so many peolple love Hinata, I mean, he's a cutie... on the other hand can I be part of the protection squad? This boy really needs it haha
Sanz0girl chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Lol, these are so cute to read
UndeadHarlot chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Every chapter update fills me with such intense joy. Thank youuuuuu!
booklover1209 chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Haha, I just love imagining Karasuna surrounding Hinata like a bunch of angry cats to protect him from anyone that comes near. Though that analogy doesn't really work since they're crows. Oh well. Thanks for the chapter! I really enjoyed it.
Viiranen chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Aus: manager hinata, ice skater au
Loving your fick but i suck at reviewing. Youre amazing for writing this 3
greenwings33 chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
This keeps updating and it keeps getting better. I'm laughing right now because of this!
Ushijima and his team and their new obsession with Hinata is great. I'd love to see them try to get Hinata and Ushijima on a date with neither of them realizing theyve been set up.
xerxesdiva902 chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
This just keeps better and better.
You just made my day!
taiyo82 chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
I thoroughly enjoy reading this fanfic and it has gotten me interested in watching 'Haikyuu'.
R. A Cross chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Thanks for the chapter!
WantToBeADog chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
The feeling of fluff is exploding from my screen, I love it!
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Man I love Haikyuu. RIP to Coach Ukai :(
Rising Fandoms chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
What does that pick-up line mean?
Neko Nishiriu chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
I really enjoy it. LOOKING forward for more.
Kags chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
i'm so glad this exists
WantToBeADog chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
This is perfection! I have found my God!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »