Reviews for That Number Ten
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 12 . 3/1
I want to see more of Satori and Hinata. Maybe our wonderful guess blocker can give Hinata a few tips, hm?
Kyuubi Kuroba chapter 12 . 2/9
SEASON 4!
Nasika chapter 6 . 1/31
OMFG! All the stories are amazing I loved all of them they were fun! Couldn't stop laughing at all!
Valen Goncalvez chapter 12 . 1/7
Very good chapter, i hope you update another soon!
Daygon Yuuki chapter 12 . 12/28/2019
Excited for seaosn 4 in Jan? Have you read the manga yet?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2019
Yaaaay! An update! If possible, could you write a scenario where Hinata has to cross dress and the boys fall all over themselves because he’s too cute? Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2019
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! everyone falling for hinata is my kind of content! an idea: after hanging out with saeko or one of his female relatives, hinata wears some sort of makeup to school after being complimented on it (lip gloss, eyeliner, etc) and karasuno subsequently has a meltdown
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2019
i have read quite the handful (there's a limited number, after all) of the "everyone adores hinata" fic. this one is the best so far. i absolutely love it. i'd love to see a drabble centered around sugawara, but everything about this is perfect already. thank you for writing these and taking the effort to create such adorable writings 3
yeet chapter 12 . 12/18/2019
! I love this so much! I flippin live for people loving hinataaaa
Are you just an anime person or manga too? Probably anime, right? In that case, could you do one with Oikawa ignoring his usual group of girls to talk to Hinata?
alphelite chapter 7 . 12/10/2019
Thank you so much for posting another chapter! I always look back once a month for any updates and was soooo excited to find the last chapter! I figured your love for Haikyuu might have been rekindled with the next season coming out next year or so, but I’m glad it was sooner! I’d love to see more interactions between Hinata and Ushijima if possible! You’re the best!
Champion of the Primordials chapter 12 . 12/3/2019
His middle-school friends asking f the 'Hinata Affect is still going on' and anecdotes would be fun to see.
GrandMasterMeg chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
Crack fic? The first chapter is realistic and flawless so far lol. Ushijima and Kuroo are my favorites so far. I also enjoy the fact that Iwa-Chan felt the need to punch Shittykawa.
Aqua Lilly chapter 12 . 11/30/2019
I'm not a drabble reader but I love them!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2019
YEET
PenguinOtaku chapter 12 . 11/28/2019
Yes! I screamed when I saw Haikyuu was on Netflix. I'm bingeing the show all over again! Thank you for the new chapter!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »