Reviews for That Number Ten
hayba chapter 12 . 11/17/2019
OOOHHH I'm so happy you updated this, recently I started reading again the manga and in an instant tought of this fanfic. ITS SOOO GOOD
I dont really know in which part of the story they are in the anime but if you also read the manga could you write somenthing about the miya twins if its not to much trouble.

Sorry for the terrible english, its not my firt lenguge
HuangBaiLian chapter 12 . 11/17/2019
Please update again soon
R. A Cross chapter 12 . 11/17/2019
Ooh. Thanks for the chapter
CottonKey chapter 12 . 11/17/2019
Thank you for the update. This anime still has a place in my heart. 3
SagenWarrior chapter 12 . 11/17/2019
Love the new chapter. Can’t wait to see more.
fleetfox791 chapter 12 . 11/17/2019
I don’t think I ever moved so fast to read an update... great job, can’t wait for the next!
Bloodrah chapter 12 . 11/17/2019
I honestly never thought this would be updated, it was a very nice surprise! I love they way Hinata is the center of everyone with how adorable he is.
ComputerAI chapter 12 . 11/17/2019
Oya...oya oya...oya oya oya!

It’s been too long since this one was updated! And some TealFluff moments indeed..hope to read more chapters between the 4 of them..and can’t wait for more chapters sweetie mwah
strawberryMIKO chapter 12 . 11/17/2019
OH MY GOODNESS WHEN I SAW THIS UPDATE I SCREAMED! I absolutely adored this!

Would it be possible to see the Miya twins and Hinata? Or more of the Third-year captains with Hinata? I adore that so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2019
This is amazing! Please update soon!
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 7 . 11/12/2019
I just remembered this match was televised which means everyone watching probably heard Tendou confess his love for Hinata on TV
StarlightBooks609 chapter 7 . 10/31/2019
I was brushing my teeth when I read this chapter (yeah multi-tasking!) and I'm not ashamed to say I almost dribbled toothpaste down my front in laughter. This is quite amusing and I love your little dabbles, the characters are spot on! Any way thanks for the chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
hfiueardgsfwgdsuhfcawgafwigagwriyGRSIuefwnpycfcngnygrwcncGWRHUiCGSHTcziueslghwcgkuwGCFLAWENpiunhofwgaptcaeryfo7ywmaeo78r6twaeyotrutocwstrnRnc7Q0CR9YAPT3W95RYOTgn8q34t9aeogm3ws7dept8r98oyiugUNTKFSEORot7acwi4kuetno38txro738dnw4ta7xpq3yrXB#O&*%Q#T78QO5R8t78iwtyr78oawt3hprxotn7cse48uy57bow8art7wzrwy3cmr73wrpt783QRGU3obrtO83TNOX23TRAKXWNT4N7O4pYCO$WYTCNntxg4snoz7pwTNORT4WBS9PCOY8tbPsy78gw4zso6fonjuyogtyfvcudrxysetzrxytcjyvukbnjukhygtr5668t7oy898ohuiyvkutycrd68597ir6ueswz6W4ASERDYTFUYFDESWAhugyftdres7utdjryfgtbf8n6utyj
oh my gods its so beautiful i love it thank you so much ily
strawberryMIKO chapter 11 . 8/5/2019
Oh my gosh noooo! I reached the end! Can I bribe you with my first born?! I would love to see more Hinata x Kyotani Kentaro! He's such an angry boi and I love it but unf! I can tell you have a soft spot for Iwaizumi. I don't blame you, I love him and Oikawa too. Is there a chance we'll see more Ushijima or Aone maybe? Pretty please? Or any update really. You write so well!

In any case, I look forward to reading more!
strawberryMIKO chapter 6 . 8/5/2019
Oh my gosh I am in LOVE with these little drabble things you've got. You write them to effortlessly and reading them makes me gush because you've written about my favorite characters so far!

I didn't get that far yet but I'm sincerely hoping for some Hinata x Miya Twins, preferably Atsumu but Osamu is great too! Anyway, keep up the good work!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »