Reviews for Screw the Rebellion, I want Cookies
Victorius 435 chapter 3 . 4/29
I know, I always wanted to play with the Star Wars, Star Destoyers or have one
RandomGuest chapter 10 . 4/5
Nevermind the guy is more of a genius than I thought
RandomGuest chapter 9 . 4/5
You do know you could have recruited Han Solo instead, right? But okay.
I mean, Han Solo did want to become an Imperial Starfighter pilot... would have been the best. But he was too much of an independent thinker... too creative. He could be a very good ally you know. But meh, what's done is done. But he would have been a good ally don't you think?
Hans ulfric chapter 40 . 4/2
DAMM THIS FANFIC WAS AMAZING [:
RandomGuest chapter 3 . 3/31
Everyone wanted a Star Destroyer. Even me. I mean dude it looks AWESOME
Teen Shallot chapter 38 . 3/28
The "girlfriend" is so annoying
Dude you REALLY need to learn the difference between their, there, and they're.
THIS BY FAR THE BEST STAR WARS FANFIC I'VE EVER READ!
changenpan chapter 40 . 1/28
I do love this, but the force will probably not allow this to happen.

regardless of what happens, it's VERY likely that Palpy gets offed by Vader and chaos reigns again. That being said, the damn Jedis did rule uncontested for 1000 years, so maybe Palpy will rule for that long.
Vader chapter 1 . 12/28/2021
Can't believe how good the fanfic was. You manged to perfect capture the character of star wars characters. It was hella interesting to be in the dark side. Loved the way you portrayed Will, a fan in his favourite series. The dialogues and the qualities are the type you rarely see. Best wishes to continue writing stories.
TetraShard chapter 2 . 12/29/2021
I thought Darth Sidious already knew about Alternate Universe both in canon Disney and Legends continuity
RHJunior chapter 3 . 10/12/2021
of course the real Emperor would just tap the guy for everything he knew, force-lightning him for shits and giggles, then have his charred, smoking corpse tossed into space.
first order chapter 4 . 10/8/2021
First Order stormtroopers were inferior to stormtroopers of the Imperial era
The reason why stormtroopers seemed inferior is because, well, big plot armors.
Historian1912 chapter 9 . 8/21/2021
This seems like a good idea, though I must admit I can't quite see Palpatine being entirely okay with predictions of future failure as a reason to purge officers. Ozzel did get his rank via politicking, after all, and the OC has zero proof in this case that he's not just purging future competition. Also, at this point just about any officer you could care to name would be at a lower rank than their point of failure, so a simple solution could be to just not promote certain officers past their point of competence. But then that would require completely changing the culture within the Imperial military, and Palpatine is the one that encouraged the culture that failed in the first place.

Put simply, great idea, but you still haven't dealt with the cause of more than half of the issues that the OC desires to correct: Palpatine himself.
Historian1912 chapter 8 . 8/21/2021
Well, you managed to make me hate the OC with a vengeance. Immoral dumbass that thinks having a devil-analogue as ruler of the galaxy is somehow better than a Republic with a corruption problem. Going by the EU, which is where you have to pull almost everything, the Empire often suffers from similar issues of corruption, brutality, and sheer incompetence. There is a REASON the Rebellion exists. Was the Republic at the point of its fall good? No. Is the Empire good? NOT with Palpatine in charge.

Quite bluntly, your OC is about as intellectually sharp as a butter knife. I'll try to make this my last review until something positive appears again.