Reviews for Screw the Rebellion, I want Cookies
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 39 . 8/31/2020
Love Thrawn here. Will he be tutoring the young Tarkin later on? Even if a faction is enough to be more competent then most Imperial suck ups.
ArchAngel319 chapter 39 . 8/31/2020
Thanks again DWAR for another awesome chapter. I loved the Thrawn bit you did this chapter and I hope we see more of him in the near future. Thrawn is easily one of topmost badass and interesting antagonists in the star wars verse, so it's nice to see him get some screen time in this story. Good luck with your next chapter, and as always have fun writing.
Las piedras chapter 39 . 8/31/2020
I like.

Está historia va a estar en favoritas.
Kalstorm99 chapter 39 . 8/31/2020
cool chapter.
ReyesGomez chapter 38 . 8/29/2020
Excited to see where things lead!
AlchemyWriter chapter 7 . 8/24/2020
Honestly, I thought that the final weapon that was suggested was Unicron from the animated Transformers movie. I'd never heard of Shadow Raiders before.
ZhaWarudo chapter 38 . 8/19/2020
It's okay but not really capturing so I stopped reading after 10 or so chapters. Why do you keep calling him boy instead of giving him a name and why do you refuse to learn grammar is beyond me.
Btw there's no point in building weapons that destroy planets, that's a lose lose, ever heard of entropy, not to mention the resources? The only use would be if these Vong have something that would be countered by it.
I think you fanboyed there too much with that claw planet whatever, that's more than an order of magnitude more difficult to build than death stars. Earth diameter is 12 000km, some planets that would be targets would be even larger so let's say 14 000 km and you want a weapon that is even larger than that so it can swallow a planet? What's a 120km death star that took a lot of Empire's resources to build compared to it? Even with stronger Empire it's impossible, stupid and a waste.
I dunno why you didn't go for simple things like put the command bridge in the middle of destroyers, reduce crazy crew requirements with some automation, make power armors and mechs...
Nipplegunz chapter 38 . 8/18/2020
You should look into the reborn. As far as I can tell its the only way to create artificial force sensitives. The process multiplies someones power in the force by 4. This is important because the average minchlorians in an average person was 2,500 and the average of a jedi knight was 10,000. So you're character wouldn't become a sith lord any time soon but may be able to become an acolyte or inquisitor of some strength.
sanjiyanunkara chapter 38 . 8/18/2020
i am having a hard time accepting the slave screaming at protag like an entilted little shit. He really spoiled her rotten...
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 38 . 8/17/2020
Nice
Lonely Samurai chapter 38 . 8/16/2020
can you do a new version of this of a guy who is reborn into this world force sencitive or not and become a moff to grand moff till the rebelion wins then overcome the warlords and the new republic and all that.
Drunken Hamster chapter 38 . 8/16/2020
Yo, we still don't know the MC's name. It didn't show up in the "second section" of the last chapter like the AN said.

Just a heads up.

~Drunk
jozart1231 chapter 38 . 8/16/2020
red demon161 chapter 38 . 8/16/2020
It's great to see this updated. I don't think I've ever see a fic where the Empire gets such an overwhelming advantage.
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 38 . 8/16/2020