Reviews for Screw the Rebellion, I want Cookies
Yami-Guy chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
I have to say this is something i think any Star Wars fan has thought about at some point. Go into the series and inform the characters about their future...or do something about it. I have always been an Empire fan over the Rebel/Republic so to me this story is freaking awesome. I look forward to future updates.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
badkidoh chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Well I like it so far.

As for inspiration I wounder If Palpatine will try harder to keep Vader on his side? I would think some information on Cade Skywalker force ability to use Dark transfer to bring back the dead or heal stuff would be very useful to Palpatine and Vader, maybe they could make some kinda of deal to resurrects each other if one of them dies and I guess Vader would want Padmé back but I have no Idea how he would get her on fully on his side.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
SkylordF chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Not all the Force witches on Dathomir were killed it was more likely to have been one or two clans and ones that don't RIDE RANCORS.
XavierChaos chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
Welp I'm loving this latest chapter. Though I have to ask if he was transported with anything effects. Phone, tablet etc. Because technically he could have the layout or plans that were made with the Expanded universe in mind from various sources. Also I'm wondering which of the three he's going to get it on with XD
Kondoru chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
Our Angsty Apprentices burns are hurting him and he is not going to be pleased at this new upstart.

Fanboy had better tread carefully
Kondoru chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Yes, me too.

What would you ask for in the SW universe?

Force powers? Take a lifetime of practice to use, makes you a target and in the majority of folk, are a mere toy.

I think I would like a ship and carte blanche to go exploring. Plus maybe a squad or two of clone boyfriends.
Kondoru chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Yup, we see this in Rebelswhere the crew of the Ghost are said to be principled and to try to avoid killing...We know this cartoon has a high body count...WHAT ARE THE OTHER REBEL CELLS UP TO?

Yes, the Jedi treatment of the Sith wasnt nice at all.

(And poor little Ashoka...)
XavierChaos chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
I'm liking this story quite a bit, and always read the new chapter once I get a notice. But I can't help not liking how low the rating is. I do hope that it rises up a bit..after all having a lightsaber slice someone into pieces should be graphic..not to mention the whole Twi'leks slave thing.
Kondoru chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I know how you feel. I dissaprove of the Jedi (making the clone army was a big step in the direction of decency, -not.) and have little love for the bunch of losers, terrorists and career crimminals that make up the Rebels.

But the Empire...well.

(Darth Vader employs archaeologists so I guess the choice is made for me...)
XavierChaos chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Interesting but very short. And much like you I always favored the Empire over the Rebellion, especially with how they acted.
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66