Reviews for Flying Lessons
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I absolutely love it! So awesome!XD I love when Simon takes care of Kaylee . so cute and sweet!
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ouch. Pinch cuts are the worst.

_~

Lovely little scene.
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Lovely Kaylee fic. Her interactions with Simon is just right, sweet and comfortable in a way they so want to be, and he manages not to screw it up this time.

I don't recognize the quote, but it sure reminds me of the first space show I loved as a child - the original Star Trek. Scotty was my favorite character and it sounds like something that would be said about him or about engineers like him.
SamanthaPaige chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Cute story with great characterizations. "Fly casual" from Stars Wars is a very appropriate quote for Firefly!
Falcon Horus chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
No gravity on Serenity...I'd like to see that, should be fun!
hjea chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Wonderful, felt very true to their characters.
trisanamcgraw chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Adorable little Simon/Kaylee piece! You've addressed something that's usual for ships in space - the zero gee - but that hasn't been used in Firefly yet, and you've done a superb job. It was perfectly in-character and just a sweet little ficlet to read! I hope to see more fics from you!
Effervescence chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Aw, that was adorable! Kaylee and Simon are so cute...and I loved Kaylee playing around with the lack of gravity.
Kaythryn chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
I like this! Please add another chapter or another story about Kaylee and Simon, you write them so well.