Reviews for The Gentleman
Mark chapter 1 . 4/14
That last line had me laughing so hard. It seemed like Inara managed to kiss Jayne on the lips with his help. The big bad hundan who doesn't kiss them on the lips. Perfect trap!
JustLikeToRead chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Shiny - I like! :)
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh Inara, you clever little companion, tricking Jayne into kissing you.

Love it.
one of the lost chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I thought this was pretty good... If you would have made a full length story out of it, I would have read it. Unfortunately you don't seem to be writing anymore... that's a real shame.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Your Firefly fics deserve a lot more traffic. Shame you're not writing any more.
Morgan5318 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Lovely, lovely, lovely. A delightful read. I always knew Jayne had it in him to be gentle if he wanted to be.

Ah, to be Inara ...
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
LOL. Ha-ha! Jayne triumphs. I just found this story and may I say it's quite clever. Leave it to Jayne to take Inara's comment to heart so much that he'd risk a stupid move like going in her shuttle. Sheer brilliance. Plus he proved Inara wrong, except for the fact she doesn't know it. Great fic.
Rinny chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Oh... just... beautiful!

I loved that. It was sweet and adorable and Inara knew! She knew!

Great job!
Kryptonite chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
If she's smiling at least he ain't dead.
trisanamcgraw chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
This is fantastic, and oh-so-cute. :) It had me laughing a bit, not to mention "ahh"ing about how sweet it was. Not only did you convey Jayne well, but you've shown him in a new light, and I love it. Please tell me you'll add more chapters to this, and make it a Jayne/Inara fic!
ThatGirlIsabel chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
LOL This was great. I love Jayne stubbornly wanting to prove them wrong and taking the risk although he knows Mal and Inara herself will eat him alive if they catch him. His reaction to the fluffiness of her shuttle was great. And of course, the fact that Inara smiles at the end was perfect. Shiny.
Gesabelle chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
I think it was real sweet, espically the end. Shows that he isn't a big clunky jerk all the time.