Reviews for Sex Ed
toucantrebleclef chapter 6 . 5/17/2020
in chapters 8 of this fic (the seperately uploaded one) at the end you say that mike gets rough with El and that it’s always been his secret fantasy. could you write a fic where they explore that idea, all awkwardly? and maybe include Max in this one? I love your work, the tone is just like the show!
Trewent chapter 6 . 8/17/2019
Jesus this chapter made me laugh so goddamn hard thank you so much
annie.jo.marie chapter 10 . 8/6/2019
Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it! Very episodic.
uh chapter 6 . 7/30/2019
yeah
ok
then
Galahad2891 chapter 5 . 3/27/2019
yep! found it again after nearly 1.3 yrs! came back after s3 trailer. rlly nice fanfic!
Roguesoul chapter 9 . 11/18/2018
That was...so fucking uncomfortable to read, and then shit went down and...

Fantastic job I'm really liking it, this chapter was a bit difficult to say the least, but to see El and the boys throw down against some mouth-breathing asshats was fucking awesome
noDownSide chapter 2 . 8/22/2018
Too bad that there isn't any way the Duffers could work the 'presents' into a teen-rated show; too funny!
Fucktheduckshead chapter 4 . 7/29/2018
i don't know who is specking my brother told me to read chapter 4 without read 1,2 and 3
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2018
100% interesting in seeing /that/ ( lol I’m a perv )
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2018
More details on the hill! Come on! You were on a roll and bam! no more information. See how enthusiastic your work is making me?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
I don’t know why this satisfies me, maybe I’m weird, but it does! Tickled my fancy, bravo
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2018
Mr.E chapter 10 . 4/4/2018
Great
Knight11 chapter 10 . 3/25/2018
No need to apologize. This was one of the best fanfics I've read so far and if you don't feel like finishing it, better end it while its still perfect.
Knight11 chapter 4 . 3/25/2018
That moment when she telekinetically blocks his way out, I was like "OMMGGG IT'S HAPPENING". You're an amazing writer!