Reviews for To Be
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 6 . 3/13/2018
another good chapter! poor markie. but go sean for being so good and patient with him, can't wait to read more!
FT014ST chapter 6 . 3/11/2018
This was such a cute chapter! Keep doing what you're doing!
Detena chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
This was so sweet, I loved it thank you.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
awww. so cute and sweet! love this!
DizyDitsySleepy chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
I was super happy to find this story!
Like Crossovers chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
More fan fiction Yu Gi Oh Inuyasha crossover stories please?! Including Seto Kaiba and Kagome Higurashi alongside Sesshomaru and Kikyo stories? I really like Seto Kaiba and Kagome Higurashi alongside Sesshomaru and Kikyo much better than Inuyasha and Kagome even alongside Inuyasha and Kikyo.
Detena chapter 4 . 4/7/2017
This is so cute! I'm so exited for this. it's a very interesting idea and I'm sure it'll be great! I do hope that you update often as this is definitely one of the cooler ideas that I've seen and by now I'm hooked. can't wait for your next chapter! have a great day!
Seto Kaiba fans chapter 4 . 2/15/2017
More chapters of Crystal and Ice please?! Thank you for Crystal and Ice. I love your Inuyasha Yu Gi Oh crossover, Crystal and Ice please?! Can you please have Kikyo appear in Crystal and Ice?
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 4 . 1/23/2017
aww, that was so sweet of jack! and dear mark, I hope he can see that this new world and master are much better than the old. great chapter, and I can't wait to read more!
Neoma17 chapter 4 . 1/22/2017
Aww it's so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
oh poor mark! bless his heart. I hope jack can help him. can't wait to read more!
Neoma17 chapter 3 . 1/1/2017
Oh no Mark please please please keep updating soon I can't wait for the rest of this story.
This User Is Dead chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
I loved this. I need more updates now.
somebody chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Really good story so far. Keep writing! :)