Reviews for All I Want For Christmas Is You
missmoirae chapter 13 . 4/24/2019
This was amazing. Good job!
Measured chapter 13 . 5/2/2018
Aww, cute happy ending. Had a Love, Actually kind of feel going on with the Christmas romances floating around. Cute thing!
Measured chapter 6 . 5/2/2018
Aww, this one is really cute. Gotta love how Maggey immediately thought she was being arrested, haha.
Measured chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
Ema's internal narrative was really funny here, lol.
Measured chapter 9 . 5/2/2018
I outright laughed out loud when Ema went "cut the crap!" Lol, this is really cute.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
NNinja chapter 13 . 2/13/2017
About keeping review section free of wars i 100% agree. And since it seems that i bear a measure of responsibility for this situation i'll say this: Some of the thing in my previous review shouldn't have been said and i'm sorry for my rashness.

About the chapter I'll say that you certainly improved your writing of Ema. Good to see progress. I was wondering how are you going to fit Mia/Diego into all this and to be honest the way you did works pretty well. Chapter seems to tie up everything nicely, the only complain i have is rather sudden and in my eyes unnessecary switch to lemon. Except for that one part it was good.

Summing up the fic: Considering that most pairings you used aren't the ones i particulary care about it's all the more impressive that for most part i enjoyed it. While there were some small issues from time to time(which i've already covered in previous reviews), in general the fic was pretty good.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30/2017
Thank you for responding on my question, and thank you for not taking it the wrong way. I guess I just find it very similar to a story I read, no harm with that. I hope to see more of this in the future.
thepudz chapter 7 . 1/29/2017
Dear Guest,

Yes, I can admit, this is certainly one of my weaker chapters in this story. It's also my first time writing Hugh and I've only played DD twice, my second playthrough was months ago. I'm not proud of this chapter whatsoever, to be totally honest.
I can say, I don't know what story you're talking about. This is a premise I made up on my own, all the chapters in this story are.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2017
These are fluffy at most, with almost everyone in character, as well as a more odd but workable pairings. I like them all.

What I enjoyed the least, however, is this one. Not because I'm not a fan of this pairing, but because of how it was executed. Juniper's characterization has no problem, but Hugh is a different story. He's a jerk with a heart of gold, and someone who is living in a false information. He wouldn't shun away from his friends, especially with his resolved in Case 3.

This might be my over-observation, with me hunting down for more of this pairing, but I noticed a rather similar flow of a story in another one published here with the same pairing. Is it inspired by that story?
KingofBlacks chapter 13 . 1/21/2017
Welp, almost missed this one. Guess I'll just review chapter 12 and the epilogue. That good with ya?
Chapter 12: Ah, Maya. Now that you wrote it up, Ahlbi just seems to fit with Phoenix and her. I mean, even their game dynamics make them looked so close, what with Ahlbi and Maya having sibling-like relationship, and Nick defending him in court. But I do remember him being only 7 in SoJ. Now, my maths might not be the best, but if she got pregnant around Nick's disbarrment, wouldn't he be a year older then? But, I digress. Still a damn good job on that.
Epilogue- Great way to end the story I'll say. Nahyuta is such an awkwardly romantic sap lol, but at least he got Ema right? The new Ema and him fits really well and like I said, still prefer Klema, but this is still good. And who could ever forget about the Justice Family?! Drunk Athena is seriously cracking me up XD. The Wright Anything Agency dinner is just so well done, and it didn't hurt that Mia and Godot (yeah, I'm calling him that) is watching them from the sky. Anyway, I've been rambling for ages. Conclusion, you rock, pudz. Whatever work you and your friends are doing, I'll be looking forward to it. King of Blacks, out.
littlelove chapter 13 . 1/16/2017
don't think i didn't see that reference yall
SkyiesTheLimit chapter 13 . 1/15/2017
A great end to an amazing book filled with killer fluff, the most effective murder weapon. Discovering ships that never though I would start loving. It was awesome to read and really enjoyed it. Can't wait for your future instalments from you! Kind regards (lol why am I so formal?) Your bodyguard (aka skyiesthelimit)
HeroMan66475 chapter 13 . 1/15/2017
Did you say one of the last stories to be released this year is a high school au? HYPE HYPE HYPE! Good luck on all your other stories and happy new year!