Reviews for Rent-A-Boyfriend
Sugaby chapter 2 . 17h
Another great chapter! I hardly use this site anymore but I was craving some sonamy and this is like the best place to be and I'm not disappointed! ()b

I want a front row seat to the eventual ass kicking Scourge is bound to get! That sicko! (」゚ロ゚)」
Sugaby chapter 1 . 19h
This is really interesting so far! :)
GoddessApostle chapter 14 . 6/11
Ok ok ok — I have to admit, I’m not a fan of high school aus (never mind the fact that I haven’t read one in years) but! This one. This. Was. AWESOME! Fake dating, real breakup, real makeup, plus aaaaaall that tension in the last feed chapters? *chefs kiss* It was awesome holy crap!
Cashlin Snow chapter 14 . 5/27
This was a fun read. I really enjoyed the nuances of the characters' interactions. But, as usual, I enjoyed the excellent writing the most. Though you posted this story a few years ago, you may want to re-read it to catch the few things you missed: their/there, a missed word, a typo. Nothing too intense, which shows you edited the work before posting. Thanks for sharing!
GeminiMercedes chapter 14 . 7/17/2019
This was a really cute ending and I'm glad I kept up with this story. I was kind of sad to see Shadow and Rouge leave in the end but that's kinda how life is, isn't it? Great job, overall, and congrats on finishing this story. I'll definitey check out your other works!
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 14 . 7/15/2019
This was fun. And I like how they agreed to team up against evil more often since the original versions of themselves do. ;) And I liked seeing Shadow and Rouge friends even though they bid farewell. As I said already, this was a fun fanfic, especially when Sonic admired the black eye he gave Scourge. LOL! Lovely job you did.
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 13 . 6/17/2019
EPIC!
NeckBreak chapter 13 . 6/17/2019
Yes, your writing style has gotten much better. Cant wait to read more of your storys.
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 12 . 6/8/2019
All right! It's about time that green bean got what was coming to him! And hallelujah, Sonic and Amy have made up. By the way, that brotherly moment with Sonic throwing a baby carrot at Tails was funny.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2019
This story is amazing! When is the next chapter coming out?
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 11 . 5/25/2019
GASP! D: Things are only going to get worse before they get better, aren't they?
Honestly, I would have loved to see the humiliated look on Fiona since she's having no luck with guys. XD
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 9 . 2/17/2019
Oh, gosh! XD Knux thinking for a second Amy was crushin' on him!
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 8 . 12/19/2018
I liked it when Sonic pretended to wait for the energy source to fall in his hands. XD I'm also surprised that the chaos emeralds are involved in this story. This oughta be interesting.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2018
I’ve been with you since the start of the story! Loved it from the first chapter, but was disappointed that you stopped updating and literally came back to fanfiction like a while later to see you’ve updated! I’m honestly so happy, it’s such a great story line!
HaloEssence111 chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
Gaah, the fluffy tension was just so pure in this chapter... love it! Although, I've got a feeling that this certainly isn't the last appearance of Scourge. Can't wait for the next update!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »