Reviews for Avenger-sama
The Unapologetic chapter 3 . 10/27
That was great! Am I the only one who laughed at the No sequel part. I just find that so halrious lol, maybe because I'm tired but still this was a great story.
KuroxKurage chapter 3 . 10/9
My heart broke a little when I read, "no sequel." I was internally begging for at least a sort of epilogue chapter where maybe Naruto's song came out on the radio or they meet up again. Regardless, this story was so great, you never cease to amaze me with your writing. The characters are always so unique, so real, and so alive, it's incredible. You always have a way of turning what may not have been the most unique plot into a perfect, one-of-a-kind story, and this is no exception. Thank you so much for being so great.
victimofmywoes chapter 3 . 9/2
I can live without the sequel but what really bugs me is how is/was Naruto half virgin?!
Momo chapter 1 . 8/4
Aside from ISOC ( and the all universe) this one is my favourite; Sasuke is glorious and so sexy every time I read the story I'm jealous of Naruto ahah and Naruto is sweet and charming, bless. Sai also cracks me up in this one, I find his chara very funny. I think they will see each other again, sooner than later, and maybe it'll turn into something more serious, ah that would be nice. I think Naruto could have a good influence on Sasuke and his desire to do something new and different. Thank you for this little story and that gem of a t-shirt ahah
QueenUchiha chapter 1 . 7/29
This was a very nice read
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 7/8
Hahaha I don't know if I've ever chuckled during a sex scene before but your writing certainly has that effect on me! That was sooooo hot to read heheeh lovedddd it! I'm still a little confused about what Naruto means by half a virgin though haha. I'm going to I,aging that they definitely see each other again; this story was so cute, funny, and sweet- definitely a favorite!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 7/8
I don't remember the last time I ever felt so amused reading a story. This story has just given me such a warm and happy feeling on the inside. It's like hot how much Sasuke wants Naruto physically but it definitely seems like it's much more than that too ( I tend to not like stories that are physically superficial and this story is definitely not !). Their banter is as good as always- love how much Sasuke teases Naruto. And omgggg that first kiss was one of the best ive read in a longggg time- it was just so cute and innocent in a way ahah ! Especially how Sasuke wanted Naruto to call him Avenger-Sama - so friggin adorable!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh gosh I was seriously giggling like an idiot during this whole chapter. It's just soooo hilarious how much Naruto loves "Avenger-sama" and how much shit he gets for it! This is seriously sooooo good and quite an interesting story! The ending was also hilarious and so well written hahaha
Haterz Be Like chapter 3 . 7/5
Very good. At the end I played sad music and that music made me want to cry at that moment. I hope they get to see each other in person again one day y
Effervescent-Kei-Chan chapter 3 . 7/3
Oh my .. I started reading this yesterday and just couldn't stop. It was amazing. I've loved your work for so many years, I didn't know know where to start. Reread all of your previous titles, jump into the new ones? I was going through my email and saw a notification for this from a while ago, but I'm so glad I opened it! You truly are one of my favorite authors.

I should say something about this wonderful fic that has me on cloud nine right now before I forget why I get to write you in the first place! I loved your characterization of both Naruto and Sasuke. I loved Avenger-sama's stage name and song titles! I loved Sasuke's slow seduction and how sexy that last chapter was. Oh! I almost forgot! I laughed out loud in chp 1 when Sai was insulting Avenger-sama and Naruto shouted "Shut your whore mouth" oh my gosh that killed me! I think I read it over again three times xD

Oh man, your words just feel so,precious to me right now, I'm probably going to end up reading every fic of yours I've ever read, all over again, while slipping in a new piece here and again. This was amazing, seeing No Sequel in big black bold letters made me want to cry but I understand x) Thank you, I didn't realize how much I actually needed this pick me up. Until next time!
Sweetciel chapter 3 . 6/13
Just crush my dreams why don't you! I was so into this story that I seriously considered calling out of work just to read it. I was earnestly hoping for a sequel, but that hope got dashed *is pouting*. You wrote fanboy!Naruto so well. As a fangirl I know I would have acted similarly if not worse. Awesome story luv. Btw... I'm your fangirl *kisses*
Nomme de Plume chapter 3 . 4/16
Hi, Ras! Tis I, Nomme. LOL

Just popped over the read Coffee again - because, how can I not? Even edited - and saw this little piece was complete. So, I read it, too.

Do I even have to tell you how much I loved this? It really hit on something I question every now and again about this type of idolatry and voyeurism. I mean, Avenger was like, "Yeah, I kinda hate it, but it's the price I pay for the decision I made." And that makes you wonder - do those in the limelight in RL realize this same thing? But on the flip side, do fans (and haters) realize how... I don't know, insensitive their idolization and voyeurism can be?

Meh. And you knooooooow telling me there's no sequel only makes me want a sequel even moar! But I do think this ended in a way that I could let it go. I mean, there's a somewhat warm mix of finality and hope that I feel from it. And I even think... it's okay if they never meet again. Or even if they never even text or talk. Because I can see it: maybe Avenger doesn't write a song about Naruto; but maybe a couple of years down the line, Avenger is able to put out an album that is all about what he wants, and we'll all know that was probably in correlation to meeting Naruto and spending that one night with him... Really kinda melancholy and romantic.

Uh... yeah. Love it.
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 4/9
This is super cute. I'd love a sequel if one ever comes alive for you. Excellent characterization.
MrJonesandMe chapter 3 . 4/7
So, are you capable of writing anything I don't enjoy?! This was a cute (though at points Naruto's sorta embarassing obsession/like of Avenger made me cringe a bit, which I suppose is what made the story so you've really done a fantastic job) story and like everything I've read by you (five or six stories/series) I wish there was more! I really enjoy, more than anything (well aside from the obvious smut), the interactions between these two and also the other characters as their friends. In each of your stories you create characters that make me want to read about them, and though I'm not the biggest Sai fan, I really enjoy how you've written him into multiple stories. I enjoyed the ending and won't beg for another interaction between the two in this story, cough cough please write more.
Unpredictable Easty chapter 3 . 4/2
Sequel! Pretty please. I love your Sasukes, they are just so amazing and lovable and witty and Ahhh... I loved it.