Reviews for Orthanc
Chrissie chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Fricking damn excellent! Please continue! ;) Great job, very descriptive, and not at all out of character! Keep it up, I look forward to the next chapter! :D *sends you luck on your literary journey*
thisveryinstant chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
absolutely gorgeous. your voice is so distinctive, and the images are so simple and beautiful and emotionally charged. certain lines just leapt out at me. i love "it never ceases to surprise me that my blood is red."
Sunlight and Shadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I'm a Grima Girl and OMG I love this story! You've got the characterization Grima exactly right (an extermely hard thing to do well done!), his thoughts, his feelings, his emotions -everything! This story is going on my favourites list, it is truly brillant. You write poetically and completely in canon, Tolkien would be proud I'm sure!
spritejessa chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
This was great. I can't wait to see it continued. I am a big Grima fan myself. I hope you finish this. It shows a lot of promice,
Ozma chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant. I have always wanted to see this scene from Grima's point of view. This is better than anything I'd hoped for. Grima's sense of humor is so black and wry! Please, please continue!
Sus chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Wow! Oh, wow, this is fantastic. You have a real way with words. Not only is it a Grima sympathetic fic (and I can't get enough of those!) it is truly beautiful prose.

Can't wait for more!
Lunatic chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
WHOOHOOO a new good Grima story! You've got a brilliant writing style. I love it how you describe Grima and his thoughts. You also have got a very good sense of humour. Love it... only a lil bit of an evil cliffhanger here... PLEASE update soon!