Reviews for A bit of a family moment
Inspir3dG1rl chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
I just re-watched Team Galaxy and I went on to see what fics were in this fandom. I am kinda disappointed that there are so little but your two fics are totally awesome. I completely agree with you. Sometimes in the show it seemed that PK didn't really care about his son. I am glad you wrote this fic as a missing scene for Psycho Cycle. PK should have been more affected by his son using himself as bait and being kidnapped than he was. I really wished to see a moment between him and Josh in the episode but I am glad I got to read about one here. Really nice fic. Keep up!
ChristyXD chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
OMG So glad to have found this! It was so sweet. Pretty sad TG doesn't have many fics; there's so much potential. And father son relationships are totally my thing. Can't wait for new works from you. (If you ever decide to write something like this again) xoxo
Effy chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Love your fic! So glad someone decided to write something like this. I agree that it's a shame that their father-son relationship is not exploited as it should on the show. If you decide to write something like this again I'll definitely read it. :))
Stephy Hmpf chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Bobby, you're such a moment ruiner (?)
jettmanas chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Nice job conveying a deeper relationship between father & son! I agree the show could've used moments like this. Wow, rare to see a TG fic posted, and complete. (I've done one too- a crossover). It really is a fantastic show imo.