Reviews for Fragmented Recall
Last1stnding chapter 10 . 8/4
I was afraid you had abandoned this story. Happy to see a new chapter up. Great cliffhanger. Looking forward to more.
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 10 . 8/3
I hope The Doctor will save Lioma and the others. Fingers x the revolt was successful. Will Lioma fess up she is Clara? I think she is.
I love this story keep writing!
Gg chapter 9 . 5/31
Nice to see an update! xo
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 9 . 5/30
For some reason I have not been getting any notifications on this story. I haven't been that active and just caught up. Is Lioma going to be in trouble along with The Doctor? Now don't be so hard on yourself. Take time out and regroup and write when you're in a better frame of mind.
wooooooo chapter 9 . 5/29
I love this! Season 10 is alright, but I still prefer seasons 8 and 9 (for good reasons :)) I love how you portray the Doctor and Clara (Lioma, I mean ;))! Looking forward to the next chapter.
RedQueenOfMine chapter 9 . 5/28
Your story is excellent. You shouldn't be so harsh on yourself! (Unless it is your method for improving - I know for some people it is...) I really like how you characterize the Doctor.
As for series 10, don't worry that much. I know that's frustrating (while they do pass the episodes in my countries, they don't really do repeats - only at ungodly hours - and I've missed a few) but see the good side; that just mean you have more good stuff to wait for in the future!
Last1stnding chapter 9 . 5/28
I am very pleased you are back. This was a good chapter, no need to criticize yourself. The Doctor has been through a lot here, naturally he isn't as strong or glib as usual. Please keep going.
As for season 10, emotionally you haven't missed all that much. Capaldi has been magnificent as always but he hasn't had that much to work with.
Oh great he panicked.
You are being too hard on yourself. This is a very good chapter. Season 10 is not going to add anything to this story as you will see when you get to see it. The Doctor is quite different and there is no Clara and it is as if season 9 never happened. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Hope you get your excitement and mojo back.
Mary chapter 8 . 3/27
Yes, hello, ahhhh. This story is perfect (I love having my heart broken by Twelve and Lcara). Please update it soon xo
expeditedparcel chapter 8 . 3/7
You are being hard on yourself on this chapter. It cleared up the Clara mystery very well. The chapters are still going strong. Cant wait for the last two.
Last1stnding chapter 8 . 3/2
Very happy to see this story back. This chapter was short but very intriguing. Can't wait to see the formal attire party. The Doctor will love it. g
ifyoudieidie02 chapter 7 . 2/10
I am enraptured by this. Really great work! I cannot wait to read the next chapter.
last1stnding chapter 7 . 2/7
Sad music has been playing in my house for more than a week. Season 10 news was awful.
This chapter was pretty hard hitting too. Of all things for the Doctor to recall, Trap Street.