Reviews for I am Not Your Baby Boy
KillerRose17 chapter 4 . 2/14
Anyone else hear Draco's voice when Harry kept saying 'them'? I swear that I heard it. Mischief Managed! :D ;P ;p ;D
VeronicaD13 chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
Oh Harry, there's no reason to feel guilty! It doesn't matter what reason they left, only that they did and never came back to check on you at the very least! I think he should never speak to them and smack some sense into Sirious too! I mean what kind of friend leaves another to rot in Azkaban for 12 years? They really should be cut off from everyone else except Dumbles and he should be made to suffer too! That said Mrs. Weasley is going to have a rough time when Harry realizes that she was helping THEM out.. .

Hope you write more!
clara chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
Till now I find it very post the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Its not Snuggles, its Snuffles.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
Please continue writing this story. It's great!
TheTurquoiseBookworm chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
Oh, PLEASE update! It's been AGES!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Please Update!
BluEagle117 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Thank you for the 11 year old cliffhanger.
Njchrispatrick chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
If you don't abandon this story, then please keep up with Harry disliking the Potters. James is an egotistical prat who needs to learn that Harry isn't his, and Lily needs to get her face out of her arse and step BACK. Maybe have Harry continue to call them Lily and James.
Cap'sCoreFour chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I am begging you, please update its been 10 years! Im sorry but whenever i read a story as good at this and thats ends on a sentence like that, i really get ao pissed off when i find out i cant know whats going to happen! So yeah please please PLEASE update, its soooooooo good!
IchigoRenji chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
so...its been 10 years. update please?
Nananma chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
WTF? sadly I can't unread this shit. Damn.
amiee.conklin.5 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
it great cant wait too read the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Wait a second... Dumbledore knew Lily and James were alive. The Potters presumably knew that their Secret Keeper was Peter Pettigrew. The Potters presumably told Dumbledore. If Dumbledore knew Pettigrew was a traitor, that means he also knew that Sirius was innocent. How precisely does an innocent man spend thirteen years in the equivalent of hell on Earth when the 'greatest wizard ever to live' actually knew of his innocence? Why the hell didn't he press for trial?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Well they did force Sirius to stay in Azkaban for, oh, 13 years, leave Remus alone and poor, tormented by his lycanthropy, and let their only son grow up in a house full of people who wanted to kill him, and actually tried. If I were Harry, I wouldn't go with them either. They abandoned him, left him to nearly get killed each year, and now expect him to return to their house without any qualms about the whole affair. Sirius didn't expect that, and he thought Harry was the only living remnant of his past besides Remus. Sirius has way more right to Harry than the Potters do at this point. Didn't they willingly give up custody of their son to nut jobs?