Reviews for The Clown's Heir
UnknownIvy chapter 2 . 6/1
there's a lot of grammar errors but it's still a good story...
djgirl911 chapter 25 . 5/27
So far I'm completely crazy about this story I've read it all in one go. It's a bit unfortunate we didn't get to see J there for the pregnancy but looking forward to see them as parents!
Maria chapter 25 . 5/14
...wow. please update really soon i really look forward to when you do
I love this story so much! You are an amazing writer by the way so please update soon
Maria chapter 25 . 3/27
plz update soon... i have been following this faithfully to check if you updated EVERY FREAKIN DAY so plz plz plz update soon and put me out of my misery.
p.s. i only check every day bc your writing is AMAZING and i love it. dont ever stop.
I absolutely love this story! Can't wait for the next upadate
AMAZING
LOVED IT
XxunicornxX chapter 25 . 3/12
This is so cute I hope little Lilith brings a different side to joker
Maria chapter 25 . 3/9

wow...
that was great! i can't wait until the next chapter. why Lilith though? i thought it would be cool if JOKER named her and not Harley. its a good choice though. it has a nice ring to it: Lilith, the princess of comedy and crime. will she be as crazy as hr parents?
Yessss. Yesssssss I just loved this chapter. More so than the others. I can't wait to read more.
JaliceCookie chapter 25 . 3/7
Great Chapter finally Joker see the positiv Thing about beeing a father. and i like the babys Name
acetwolf94 chapter 25 . 3/7
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
DaLantis chapter 24 . 3/3
Great! Poor girl, ow. Makes me hurt just thinking about it.
Maria chapter 24 . 2/24
That was the best chapter yet. You really are good at this! I know I might sound pushy, but please please please update soon!
Ponysky XD chapter 24 . 2/19