Reviews for The Clown's Heir
Nenenina chapter 19 . 11/10
Happy one year anniversary on the story !
Tori Quinn chapter 19 . 10/28
OMG! That chapter was so good! I want to read it forever! I want an update but I don't want it to end lol. I especially liked the hallucination scene! Great job!
Calypso33 chapter 19 . 10/23
OMG this is amazing nothing but shining reviews should come your way. I'm hooked and waiting for the next chapter!
BethanyRose92 chapter 19 . 10/25
I love this story! I really hope you update soon.
SexyLittlePhysco chapter 19 . 10/23
Ok I know that you are not doing this just to kill us, but...UUUGGGGHHHHH...I'm dying in anticipation. Please get Harley out of there and then some one on one Harley Joker time. I know chapters take a while to write, but I need this so bad. Kill Waller and get Harley out
KillerJack chapter 1 . 10/22
Im getting a little nervous... the baby will be here soon and J hasnt talked to Harley. Harley doesnt know her sister is in town. *screams internally*
Katface-chan chapter 19 . 10/22
What a very fitting chapter as we get closer to halloween! Very creepy and yet still enjoyable. As always you did a fantastic job writing this chapter. As for an idea for a special. What if you did a Christmas special with harley, joker and the baby? That would be fun considering Christmas is right around the corner.
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 19 . 10/22
Ughhh please please please have him make it in time please...we need a happy moment after all of this angst...
Love this story and I'll be waiting for the next update!
SexyLittlePhysco chapter 18 . 10/17
it would make my already ruff week if you updated super soon cause I'm so addicted
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 18 . 10/16
Go get your girls J! Go clown go!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 18 . 10/15
Oh damn
I havetears when I picturing J cry ,this is intense and so sad
Katface-chan chapter 18 . 10/14
This chapter was just what I needed after the day I had. Awesome awesome! I'm super excited to see how everyone helps in jokers breakout plan. Thanks for putting in so much effort in each chapter. They are truly wonderful. Until the next one, stay Gucci ;)
I luv Milarion 1201 chapter 18 . 10/14
And now Joker is warming up to the idea of a daughter. And can't wait until Harley is released from Arkham.
Katface-chan chapter 17 . 10/10
Oh how ice missed your updates! This chapter had me really going. With Amanda back in the picture, I am curious where things will go. Along with malissa? Like oh man...the possibilities are endless! An amazing chapter as always dear. How school band life get better for you. Stay beautifull end I'll see ya in the next one!